PatsFans.com
Search

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- [email protected]

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art_Vandelay421

On the Game Day Roster
I called Harris being more than just a little injured during the Bills game but no one even noticed afterwards.

Christopher: I f*cking called it, long time ago.
Tony: You knew Vito was a recchion'?
Christopher: Yes.
Tony: When?
Christopher: I never said it, but I knew.
Tony: Get the f*ck out. Enough of this rush to judgment.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
JJ is out with covid still so it is Stevenson, a banged up Bolden, and some guy named ozigbo…Stevenson will carry load and hopefully Bolden can come in occasionally and give him a rest and be somewhat productive!!!! Ozigbo is such a wildcard from limited film out there…..maybe he will show something!

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
JJ is out with covid still so it is Stevenson, a banged up Bolden, and some guy named ozigbo…Stevenson will carry load and hopefully Bolden can come in occasionally and give him a rest and be somewhat productive!!!! Ozigbo is such a wildcard from limited film out there…..maybe he will show something!
I would’ve signed Duke Johnson to the Practice Squad the moment Sweet Feet was placed on IR.

Off to the bar now… Slainte!

TheRainMaker

Scored 4 touchdowns in one game
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Let us again how terrible Dugger is and what a waste of a 2nd round pick he was, you fraud.
I absolutely hated the pick and trashed him all his rookie year, but I’m glad Dugger is shutting me up this year. I haven’t had one complaint about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.