PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would start the GDT early as this is a big game and there is a lot to discuss. Can we make it to 8 games in a row? The train keeps rolling!!!! Who's ready??????????

We're going to have to stop the run tonight...our defense has been great this year. Hoping that Mac makes Indy pay mightily!!! Can Rham run it down the Colts throat? Dugger will be back, hoping that Phillips plays as well!!

I have heard people saying this week, "this game will tell a lot about this team"...how many times this year do we have to prove ourselves? Hoping for a huge win....and of course hoping for no injuries!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss.

Ekuale has flashed at times this year and has made some plays.....

Colts starting center officially out tonight

One game at a time 7 more times

Today puts us 2 1/2 games ahead in the division with 3 to go.
Next week clinches the division.
The following week MAY clinch the 1 seed depending upon KC and Tenn.
The following week definitely clinches the 1 seed.
The 3 Games to MacGlory

If the Pats make the playoffs, they’ll be battle hardened and have earned a spot in the dance. No game going forward is a gimme. We can all point to the Jags as an easy go (which it should be) but some teams get a little extra oomph after the **** they’ve gone through. Colts are going to be tough, Buffalo is going to be tough, and I really don’t want to think of Miami. We always play down to their level. I just don’t get it.

As for tonight, I don’t really think there is one player you can take away and shut them down. Going to have to play sound D, not give up any chunk plays. On offense, we can’t just sustain drives. Gonna have to finish them in the RZ.

If you live outside the Boston TV market, Saturday’s broadcast of the New England Patriotsgame vs. the Indianapolis Colts is likely to throw a wrench into your gameday viewing plans.

The Patriots’ Week 15 Game was flexed into a Saturday slot for a national broadcast that will highlight two of the AFC’s biggest contenders. That means more fans across the country can watch out. However, it means it won’t be the local CBS broadcast for many fans.

Well that Sucks :mad:

Thanks. I can not find a coverage map. Boston WBZ - CBS Channel 4 is airing the game but I have no idea where that can be seen in NE.

Thanks. I can not find a coverage map. Boston WBZ - CBS Channel 4 is airing the game but I have no idea where that can be seen in NE.
NFL Network (which I don't have)

NFL Network (which I don't have)

I do not have NFL Network either. I am close to Worcester so I think I can get WBZ but posters in other parts of the NE will be in a blackout I think.

If the Pats blow them out, I think it’s an indication we will be a tough out in the playoffs…Indy is the type of team that we may see in the divisional

Thought I would start the GDT early as this is a big game and there is a lot to discuss. Can we make it to 8 games in a row? The train keeps rolling!!!! Who's ready??????????

We're going to have to stop the run tonight...our defense has been great this year. Hoping that Mac makes Indy pay mightily!!! Can Rham run it down the Colts throat? Dugger will be back, hoping that Phillips plays as well!!

I have heard people saying this week, "this game will tell a lot about this team"...how many times this year do we have to prove ourselves? Hoping for a huge win....and of course hoping for no injuries!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss.
!!!!!!!
¡¡¡!!! (for any Spanish speakers here :D :thumbsup: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots