Search

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not sure what this is about. This is a ridiculous thing go any further on. Our defense had a weakness and it has been exploited today. Was the fact I was pointing out. I don't think the refs affected this game one bit.
Of course you don't think they affected the game one bit. Because you've chosen to ignore reality. Good for you. Doesn't make what I said any less true. And yes, you posting further on it is ridiculous.

BradytoMosstoGronk

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.
Even casual fans could probably identify a "HOLD" on almost every single play. If they called it every play, we'd never finish a game.

It literally happens on the majority of plays.

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
Of course you don't think they affected the game one bit. Because you've chosen to ignore reality. Good for you. Doesn't make what I said any less true. And yes, you posting further on it is ridiculous.
Go eat a candy bar to help your low blood sugar and get some sleep. I’d be embarrassed about some of the stuff you’re posting on here if I were you.

jdlboot14

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
The story of Mac's last 1/4 of the season - go down big with 2INT's in the first 3 quarters, then start playing in the 4th with 2 TD's in garbage time.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Players on IR don't count against the cap, right? Maybe we could set up a few suicide balls for Jonnu.

slash83

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
This team was just happy to be in the playoffs. With todays performance no way in hell they believed they could win, especially the defense.

Antdawg

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
I am actually looking forward to watching KC / BUF / TEN(if Henry still has it this year) battle it out for the AFC. Bengals may be a sleeper there. Should be an interesting 2 rounds there

I mean, I get the Buffalo hate, but there's no denying they have their stuff together right now and are pretty strong in every phase of the game. A lot of parity out there and it makes a team like Buffalo look scary.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
We left 1:44 on the clock, I refs have to help us on this drive other wise it can get to 50 or worse. Need some holding calls..

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
You know damn well that the entire game changes. But not surprised you can't acknowledge it.
Guess what? On both of the touchdowns Mac threw tonight, there was uncalled holding on us. You lose. Grab a Snickers and hit the showers.

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Patriots just got embarrassed by the Bills, they were never in the game.

They need some serious re-tooling this off season, cut all of the old dead weight, cut Harry and Slowjuan.
Remember the Bills played these games without their best CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.