PatsFans.com
Search

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinustef

On the Game Day Roster
It was a successful season. A disaster of an ending. The Pats‘ defense has already conceded. Time to look to free agency and the draft.
Given how the team looked after the bye, in my opinion it can't be regarded as successful. Playoff entry can only mask huge problems we have on all phases of the game.

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Something is wrong with this team since the bye week. My kids at the Hall played tougher than this.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
People want to compare this defense to the collapse of the 2019 defense, but at least the 2019 defense could stop a drive or two here and there at the end of the season.

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Neither Barmore nor Godcheaux are holding up at the point of attack. The former is understandable. He’s injured. Godcheaux has been bad all year. He’s getting blown about 3-4 yards off the ball. And what we’ve seen all year, we are seeing again today - interior OL are regularly getting a hat on our Mike.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Well, let's see Mac sling it. I know there's tons of time left and they could technically still run a bit, but they'll really need to start throwing a lot. If the Bills lead increases any more, I'm turning this off so I can read my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.