2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilfork#75

In the Starting Line-Up
No surprise we traded away #139 that we got in the Gronk trade. I didn’t think there was any chance they would select a player at that spot that would forever be compared to Gronk. I think we will do the same next year with the comp pick we get for Brady.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If he can catch the ball i'm happy. I don't care much about the blocking to be honest. That is a luxury at the TE position. It is easier to teach a pass catching TE to block to a servicable level than to teach a blocking TE to run routes and make plays.
It’s not whether they can taught to block.

It’s whether they want to block.

WaterfallJumper

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I thought he was the best in-line/Y TE in the draft.

He and Kmet were the only two that I thought would develop into starters. Asiasi was way more dynamic down the field. He's not as big and he has character issues, which is why I wasn't sure if we'd take him, but I really liked watching his ability downfield.

Ahh, and Duvernay is gone. I thought he'd be interesting as an Edelman replacement.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
The plus is there is no WAY this dude is NOT an upgrade from Ryan Izzo. It is literally impossible as long as he can get himself on the field.

Delicate Genius

Generally aware
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
9-7 is more than doable unless Stidham is a disaster.
13-3

Bartmac36

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
You guys are focusing way too much on the pats draft picks and not enough on roger goodells increasingly drunk performance in this draft. Its making me like this guy again

Ras-IR Dowling

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Well tomorrow target Proche Keene fotu and OL. We didn’t go QB today so that alone makes me happy.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
You guys are focusing way too much on the pats draft picks and not enough on roger goodells increasingly drunk performance in this draft. Its making me like this guy again

Is Goodellbot running out of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.