PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

The Bucs have wide receivers they just can’t stay healthy. The Packers don’t have any to begin with.
Fair, but Lazard is huge for what they do in the blocking game and probably GB best receiver currently. They need him out there

If his second full day as a Bucs employee is any sign, newest receiver Cole Beasley is making a solid transition from unsigned free agency to NFL rigor.

But whether Beasley is elevated from the practice squad for Sunday’s home opener against the Packers remains unclear.

“I don’t know yet. I can’t really answer that question,” offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich said Thursday. “We’re just getting finished really with Day 2. I want to look at the film, grade the film, but he’s been doing well since he got here.”...

Cole Beasley makes solid first impression with Bucs, but will he play Sunday?

Pathetic ending to that article. Thought that was beneath Florio. I guess he is outing himself as a Brady hater. Maybe he always was.

Good to know. I’ll save myself the time reading any more Brady articles from that guy.

Pathetic ending to that article. Thought that was beneath Florio. I guess he is outing himself as a Brady hater. Maybe he always was.

Good to know. I’ll save myself the time reading any more Brady articles from that guy.
I think that comes from Chris Sims on his show for the last couple of years

Last edited:
Florio is still fuming from being owned by BA in his fairwell press conference. Lol

Reactions: sb1
I think that comes from Chris Sims on his show for the coast couple of years
Agree. Florio prefers other QBs over Brady, but the hater on the show is Simms. It's ironic as a former Buc QB no less.

Agree. Florio prefers other QBs over Brady, but the hater on the show is Simms. It's ironic as a former Buc QB no less.
Simms was a Pats assistant coach too in 2012 so it's kinda weird

Chris Simms has had a huge grudge against Brady for years and I can only imagine Brady made him carry his pads one day in training camp or something.

Chris Simms has had a huge grudge against Brady for years and I can only imagine Brady made him carry his pads one day in training camp or something.
How does his father Phil feel about Brady? I wonder if it might come from his dad.

Or snapped him on the backside with a wet towel. Lol

It's hard to know which of these 'reporters' actually dislikes Brady. It sells to have hot takes and Brady is by far the most popular player in the league. People click to either love or hate him.

The context involved, in terms of what Brady's 4th quarter comebacks must involve versus what the 4th quarter comebacks of others involve, likely mean that the 51% is even more impressive than it first seems.

And this is why you mind your own business.

And this is why you mind your own business.

Sally Otton was 50, a proud mother of three and a physical education teacher in Washington. She had battled Parkinson’s disease. Thoughts and prayers to the Otton family.

May she rest in peace, and may her family find comfort in this time of loss.

Reactions: sb1

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back