Next Up: at Cardinals
Pick Results: NE: 0% at ARZ: 0%

Mon
Dec 12th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
If his second full day as a Bucs employee is any sign, newest receiver Cole Beasley is making a solid transition from unsigned free agency to NFL rigor.

But whether Beasley is elevated from the practice squad for Sunday’s home opener against the Packers remains unclear.

“I don’t know yet. I can’t really answer that question,” offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich said Thursday. “We’re just getting finished really with Day 2. I want to look at the film, grade the film, but he’s been doing well since he got here.”...

Cole Beasley makes solid first impression with Bucs, but will he play Sunday?

sb1

Hall of Fame Poster

Pathetic ending to that article. Thought that was beneath Florio. I guess he is outing himself as a Brady hater. Maybe he always was.

Good to know. I’ll save myself the time reading any more Brady articles from that guy.

PatsWSB47

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Pathetic ending to that article. Thought that was beneath Florio. I guess he is outing himself as a Brady hater. Maybe he always was.

Good to know. I’ll save myself the time reading any more Brady articles from that guy.
I think that comes from Chris Sims on his show for the last couple of years

Last edited:

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Florio is still fuming from being owned by BA in his fairwell press conference. Lol

Reactions: sb1

amfootball

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Chris Simms has had a huge grudge against Brady for years and I can only imagine Brady made him carry his pads one day in training camp or something.
How does his father Phil feel about Brady? I wonder if it might come from his dad.

Tottie

In the Starting Line-Up
It's hard to know which of these 'reporters' actually dislikes Brady. It sells to have hot takes and Brady is by far the most popular player in the league. People click to either love or hate him.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter

And this is why you mind your own business.

Sally Otton was 50, a proud mother of three and a physical education teacher in Washington. She had battled Parkinson’s disease. Thoughts and prayers to the Otton family.

May she rest in peace, and may her family find comfort in this time of loss.

Reactions: sb1