Odell going to the Browns makes a lot more sense now...

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

WinstonSmith

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
The average sexual deviant uses roofies to take advantage of his victims...Odell isn't average...he uses Ex Lax.

farn

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
This is not a fetish that interests me. I wish I could go back a few minutes and not know this info.

Memba when the Browns were going to run away with their division ? I’m not surprised they failed and I have faith their losing ways will continue.

Dingleberry

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
As an expert in fecal matters, I did not see this coming.

Always new Odell was a little nutty and his shtick was a little corny. I'm still not sure if he has good moral fiber or is just a deuce, er, douche.

Pape

If at some point this season the browns go for two pt conversion, and OBJ drops the pass, you just know the announcer is gonna say and :poop:BJ just dropped the deuce...

Last edited:

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
So I work in construction. It's a brutal business. Tough work, a lot of stress in most cases. Lots of vices, guys trying cope. I really think we have a few psychopaths. Lots of doomers/preppers, guys with no family, money on their hands.

Anyway I was working with a kid from out of state, won't say where (NY) but they came in for a small part of job at a hospital we were working on. We're out on the dock cleaning up shooting the **** and he's showing someone pics in his phone and the person is goes from ... "Nice, Nice, Nah WTF"?!
He had pics of himself, chest/arms/stomach wrapped in saran wrap with a chick standing over him, squat position, taking a dump. I'm 6'4/200 and she was about equal size lol.

He started going on about why he liked it, the "warm feeling" he felt ... We both stopped him and immediately started tearing into him. He was like "it's just a fetish" lol. Got legitimately upset. Hadn't known us for more than week or two. Younger kid 22-23, His father was a company guy for them so we kinda left it at that after a few jokes but I told everyone and was like "don't believe me, ask so & so he was there".

Also these girls look like they crawled out an astray after being flushed down the toilet. I'm not trying to be an asss but who thinks this is attractive? And how is no jumper still a thing, that dude is shady as hell, no? IMG_20200908_194605.jpg

Believe it or not Odell got a pass today and was lucky. So ****** at ESPN or we pulled out some new metric saying Aaron Donald is a bad run defender bc of his penetration style lol. Don't even know why I bother on the bird app anymore. It's gone from ok, very good, very useful to borderline garbage with takes, new analytics and such no one can properly explain. Draft Twitter is dead. Everyone just wants their opinions and feelings heard/validated it seems.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Wild to see how many people believe this woman without hesitation.

Equally as believable, if not more likely, is that she fabricated this entirely.

Pape

Wild to see how many people believe this woman without hesitation.

Equally as believable, if not more likely, is that she fabricated this entirely.
lighten up Francis ... thats a pretty shItty attitude you got going there

FreeTedWilliams

BB's tailor
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
It always amazes me that men go to a woman who has sex for money and then are later astonished when the same women sells the information about there encounters for money!