PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oddity with this site

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Just wondering if I'm the only one, but I'm experiencing network issues when using this site.

My wireless network shows as connected, but I'm actually dropped or not receiving or sending any packets. If I disconnect the wireless network and reconnect, everything fires back up again. Typically it happens every 1-10 minutes but there are times it's better.

I've run several virus/malware scans using different tools and nothing shows up. I have tracked it down to usage with this site only. I'm thinking that it may be some ad that the connection is stuck at?

Anyone have ideas, google searches don't seem to be helping me.

Just wondering if I'm the only one, but I'm experiencing network issues when using this site.

My wireless network shows as connected, but I'm actually dropped or not receiving or sending any packets. If I disconnect the wireless network and reconnect, everything fires back up again. Typically it happens every 1-10 minutes but there are times it's better.

I've run several virus/malware scans using different tools and nothing shows up. I have tracked it down to usage with this site only. I'm thinking that it may be some ad that the connection is stuck at?

Anyone have ideas, google searches don't seem to be helping me.
I haven't experienced that, but I'm still running into a situation where after I post there's a lag, which from what I can see might be a connections issue after a safeguard was employed when we were having issues a couple of weeks ago. Thought I had it fixed, but I'll keep working on it and will also see if I can recreate the problem you're experiencing too.

I haven't experienced that, but I'm still running into a situation where after I post there's a lag, which from what I can see might be a connections issue after a safeguard was employed when we were having issues a couple of weeks ago. Thought I had it fixed, but I'll keep working on it and will also see if I can recreate the problem you're experiencing too.
No worries, Ian.

I'm sure it's something on my end, so don't waste any time on it (unless we get a couple hand full of people here with the same issue).

Plus, I should be getting hard wired into my workstation (at home) any day. which will alleviate my wireless issue (except when I'm roaming around).

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back