PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Sorry I Haven't Posted In Awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back and stay safe.
Blessings to you and your family Gwedd.
Are you Welsh or have Welsh blood,,just curious with your name.
Take care and Ramadan Kareem brother.❤

Nice catch! yes, my maternal grandmother was from Wales. She married a fellow from Ireland, and they then relocated to Australia.

I’m terribly sorry to hear this, but I think it’s a blessing that they caught it early. We’ll all be thinking of you and will be checking on you from time to time. Stay strong, Gwedd.

We all know, my fellow Pats fan, Gwedd,
We’re far better off without you dead.

Hang tough brudda...I'd miss seeing your avatar...

Hey All,

I have had a relapse of my kidney cancer. Coupled with the self-quarantine, it's made life interesting.

Mostly, it's the drugs that are impacting my posting/commenting, etc. I just feel like I've finished an 18-game season and want to lay about. But, things still have to get done. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Fortunately,I have a home healthcare worker who comes by 3 times a week,and her assistance is invaluable.

The good news is that the cancer hasn't spread, and was caught quickly enough that it should be fully treatable and eradicated. The bad news is that while the meds they use are wonderful, their side effects suck big time. Ispent the entire draft on my couch, with a bottle of Tums and a bottle of water to stay hydrated. I wanted to comment, but just couldn't draw up the energy to do so.

However, I've been lurking, and trying to keep up with the posts, eat right, hydrate, and beat this damned disease again.

I appreciate, TRULY appreciate all the great folks on this board, and especially Ian for keeping it up and running. Hopefully, everything will be fixed by August when the season starts.

Best wishes to all, and GO PATS!

Hang in there Gwed! Rooting for you...

Oh and **** cancer!

Get well!

Hey All,

I have had a relapse of my kidney cancer. Coupled with the self-quarantine, it's made life interesting.

Mostly, it's the drugs that are impacting my posting/commenting, etc. I just feel like I've finished an 18-game season and want to lay about. But, things still have to get done. Laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Fortunately,I have a home healthcare worker who comes by 3 times a week,and her assistance is invaluable.

The good news is that the cancer hasn't spread, and was caught quickly enough that it should be fully treatable and eradicated. The bad news is that while the meds they use are wonderful, their side effects suck big time. Ispent the entire draft on my couch, with a bottle of Tums and a bottle of water to stay hydrated. I wanted to comment, but just couldn't draw up the energy to do so.

However, I've been lurking, and trying to keep up with the posts, eat right, hydrate, and beat this damned disease again.

I appreciate, TRULY appreciate all the great folks on this board, and especially Ian for keeping it up and running. Hopefully, everything will be fixed by August when the season starts.

Best wishes to all, and GO PATS!
I wasn't aware of your situation. I haven't been around much lately either.
You are one of my favorite posters. You've got my prayers.

Hope you feel better soon. It's great to hear your on your way to recovery.

God bless. Looking forward to your full participation soon.

I knew you were a welsher!! Pay up, Gwedd...or you're gonna end up a runny rarebit with lotsa onions...:D:D:D:eek:

Much love. Heal up like I know you will, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back