PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NoVA Pats Fans

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Like we really have to subdivide this stuff...

Post here, and if you've never seen the games at Murphy's, ya gotta check it out at least once!

Living in Arlington VA (originally from NH) and have been to Murphy's a few times. A new sports bar just opened (Thirsty Bernie's) next to my house so sometimes my wife and I walk over there.

Looking forward to the start of the season for sure. Maybe I'll run into you at Murphy's this season.

I'm in Woodbridge. I've never been to Murphy's, but it sounds like it's worth checking out. I'm always looking for other Pats fans to talk football with.

I'm out in Fairfax and have often thought about going to Murphy's, but have never quite made it. I think there's a Pats/Red Sox bar down in DC somewhere near my work, too, which I've thought about trying.

I'm in Alexandria, VA, and have been to Murphy's many, many times. In my single days, I was a bit of a regular. Over the last 5 years, I'm more into watching it via the NFL Package in the comfort of my own home.

I've been a Pats fan since Lincoln was President.

I'm in the Herndon/Dulles area. Haven't gotten to Murphys yet, but I'm paying a fortune to DirecTV for Sunday Ticket/HD/SuperFan.

The 52" LCD Sony is primed and ready for the season.

Just came from NH last weekend. My youngest daughter is at summer camp there. Lucky kid.

We oughtta do a gang-descent on Murphy's once the regular season starts - just pick a game and all show up, and stake out a table in the upstairs part.

By the way - I live in alexandria, and haven't lived in Mass since I was 6. How's that for keeping the home fires burning?

There's a NOVA Pats Fan Meetup group, they mostly watch games at Sine Irish Pub in Pentagon City, but there was also an event out in Leesburg at the Greene Turtle as well.

I'm in NoVa on business fairly regularly. If I happen to have overlap on a weekend, I'm hitting Murphy's for sure.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back