PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Not all happy in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua is living in the past glory days

Taylor WAS a good defensive player will be average at best in 2007
Taylor WAS the best Dolphins player in the past few years...best now will be RB Brown
Taylor WILL not be as good this year and is another year older
Taylor has been beating down his own teams decisions this year and will retire in 2008
Taylor WILL NOT win the league's best defensive player this year,That will go to either Shawn Merrimen or Brian Urlacher

Oh man I'm convinced. Cam Cameron said after OTAs that he and Taylor both believe his best football is ahead of him.

Interesting bit with that first line. Jason Taylor is an average player now huh? Wow, you no longer get to talk. You are easily the biggest moron on this board (and that's saying something with PP being here.)

Can I then say that Tom Brady is now an average player because he's getting older? Oh but that's right, Brady hasn't won an MVP award. So I guess that means he's below average now???

Oh man I'm convinced. Cam Cameron said after OTAs that he and Taylor both believe his best football is ahead of him.

Interesting bit with that first line. Jason Taylor is an average player now huh? Wow, you no longer get to talk. You are easily the biggest moron on this board (and that's saying something with PP being here.)

Can I then say that Tom Brady is now an average player because he's getting older? Oh but that's right, Brady hasn't won an MVP award. So I guess that means he's below average now???

I think I speak for all here who claim YOU as moron of the decade.

Aqua for M.V.P. -(A.K.A. Moron,Vile,Penile brain)

Get it through that thick skull of yours Aqua - The Dolphins are an aged defensive unit at least the better guys are and are not going to have a resusitation any year soon - remember you are the assmunch with the predicted 8-8 record this year in a early spring post concerning your crap team..I guess thats not the truth either eh? - Go back to finheaven with all the losers

Last edited:
I'd bet you on an average season for Taylor but you'd screw me out of the payment too, loser

Even the most stubborn Patriots' fans here would laugh at you for that statement.

I'm sorry, all I herd was.

:rofl:

Herd is something like in Buffalo herd..like your girlfriend is referred to.

Heard is something you HEAR

Huked un phuniks wurkd fur mi

Even the most stubborn Patriots' fans here would laugh at you for that statement.

They know you would not pay anyway,stiff - no one on this board agrees with your maniacal visions of granduer about the Doophins

Change your middle name to 'theres always next year' since you say it so much by the end of december

You know someone conceeds when the resort to pointing out typos on a little internet message board. Stop trying to bury that statement in this thread. You should put it in your sig.

Taylor's best football is ahead of him? If they believe that than its lead paint chips for eveybody. How old is taylor 33-34? and his best days are ahead of him. I don't tink so.
Bye the way aqua there are a number of Colts fans that post here,and none of them sound as dumb and arragent as you and feel his pain. They could come here and talk about how they won the super bowl but tonight there here talking real football. They'er concerned about loseing one of their best lineman,and how are they going to replace him. And from what Ive seen so far its a real civil conversation. If the colts fans can be so GENUINE what does that say about you and flp?It says that they know they have a good football team and don't have to have to try to impress us with individual players like you and flp. Thats all you have,acouple of ageing stars to brag about.
OH yeah, about my I.Q. it's slightly less than your body wgt.

Last edited:
You know someone conceeds when the resort to pointing out typos on a little internet message board. Stop trying to bury that statement in this thread. You should put it in your sig.

Your an idiot,Save your childish crap for PatriotsPride,I am out of here loser..go back to the visitors board where you belong..If at all

Only Patriots stuff here in the main forum..Who gives a crap about Miami in here?

JASON TAYLOR SUCKS!!! - Bye Bye

So there isn't a single good defensive player in the NFL? If Jason Taylor sucks, every one else does to because he's the best.

And did I start this thread? No, apparently the Pats fans are still intrigued by things that are related to the Dolphins.

Jason Taylor is HALL OF FAMER! NOT ON THE FIRST BALLOT,MAYBE NOT ON ANY BALLOT. There have been plenty of def. players as good or better than Taylor that haven't got in. The hall likes offensive players,check the inducties over the last 25 yr's. If Taylor is to get in he better play like he did last year for the next 3-5 year's. I don't mean def.mvp,just close to it. Andre Tippit played the same lenth of time as taylor. Tippit who was the STRONG side LB (none of that mamby, pamby weak side stuff your boy plays) had 100 sacks in the same amount of time it's taken Taylor to get a whole 64.5,Tippet also was the def.mvp.BUT HE'S NOT IN THE HOF. So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
Everybody really loves/respects/thinks the world of Aqua and his football knowledge on this forum; all of this nonsense from someone who wants to be a pro sports writer.

You've got no shot dude, you are way too much of a homer and very, very unrealistic when it comes to "your" team; you'd be better off becoming a Seachickens fan.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes