PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No one here in SD thinks the Chargers have a hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Everyone here in San Diego celebrated the Colts victory as if it were the super bowl. There were some huuuge parties on Sunday.

Everyone is happy with the Chargers season, and quite resigned to being eliminated this coming weekend.

Everyone here in San Diego celebrated the Colts victory as if it were the super bowl. There were some huuuge parties on Sunday.

Everyone is happy with the Chargers season, and quite resigned to being eliminated this coming weekend.

Too bad the players don't feel the same way.

Well, it's one football game so I'm worried until there's no time on the clock and we've won. When Kraft gets presented with the AFC Championship Trophy then I'll be super confident :)

I made the mistake of listening to 10 minutes of SD radio this morning (I live 4 hours away) and I need to avoid that the rest of the week. I can't take anymore "shock the world" talk.

Yea right! I'm a Charger fan living in SD and I believe the Chargers will win this game. Everyone I know believes the same.

Given some of the Chargers fans level of of unrealistic belief that they have a shot this Sunday you would think they were on a 7 game winning streak or had just beaten the defending world champions on the road. Or something like that.

Yea right! I'm a Charger fan living in SD and I believe the Chargers will win this game. Everyone I know believes the same.

Doooon't stop believin...hold on to that feeeeliiiin!

Nah, you're just a hardcore fan.

99% of the population that doesn't drink the loopy juice doesn't expect the Chargers to win. Everyone I speak with is using "everyone is injured" to justify the negativity.

Hey, I think the Chargers had a good season, and I give big thumbs up to anyone who can take out the colts. But face it, the Chargers don't have a prayer.

Your season kind of reminds me of our 2001 - 2002 season. That and everyone remembers that 41-17 beat down in Foxboro two years ago.

I got plenty to be worried about.

That total comes to 1.
42-13 Pats. Adios mucacho

Your season kind of reminds me of our 2001 - 2002 season. That and everyone remembers that 41-17 beat down in Foxboro two years ago.

How about that 49-26 whipping 49ers gave you in your only sniff of a SB.

As for Pats
24-21
38-14

and now 42-13 beatdown.....now that's what you call a as whuppin part deux

Well out of 153,500 people polled:http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=3321
76.3% the Pats will win the game.
73.3% believe the Pats would win the game if it were played in SD
63.5% would rather watch the Pats than the Chargers in the Super Bowl

How can this be? I have been hearing from a lot of Charger fans that everyone hates the Pats and the Chargers are a classier team than the Pats. It seems as though Charger fans are extemely delusional as Sportsnation has spoken.

By the way (pats fans) which fans are more delusional, Jets or Chargers?

99% of the population that doesn't drink the loopy juice doesn't expect the Chargers to win. Everyone I speak with is using "everyone is injured" to justify the negativity.

Hey, I think the Chargers had a good season, and I give big thumbs up to anyone who can take out the colts. But face it, the Chargers don't have a prayer.

And you're just an softcore fan.

Of course we have a chance. It might be smaller than Manning's self-confidence right now, but it's there. If we can get consistent pressure on Brady (very, very hard to do) we have a shot.

How is our 01 season and this Charger season even remotely similar? :confused:

And two years ago the Pats had Monty Beisel and Chad Brown playing linebacker. Plus, we didn't have Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker...

Also, they had a healthy Drew Brees playing QB.

Bad comparison.

Dont speak for the rest of us Snarf! You have your opinion, but dont try lumping other SD fans in with your negativity. I'm not part of your statistics.

you BETTER believe that or you wouldn't be a Charger fan....get some common sense! As soon as you said "I'm a Charger fan..." we knew you believed they would win. I've never heard someone say "I'm a XXX fan & I believe we'll lose"

Well out of 153,500 people polled:http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=3321
76.3% the Pats will win the game.
73.3% believe the Pats would win the game if it were played in SD
63.5% would rather watch the Pats than the Chargers in the Super Bowl
They went a tad bit too far with that poll when they included this question:

Which coach would you rather have preparing a team for a conference title game?

I mean they could have asked who has the better looking cheerleaders or something.

84.8% Bill Belichick
15.2% Norv Turner

They went a tad bit too far with that poll when they included this question:

Which coach would you rather have preparing a team for a conference title game?

I mean they could have asked who has the better looking cheerleaders or something.

84.8% Bill Belichick
15.2% Norv Turner

15.2% of those polled should be shot for tragic stupidity.

Poor guy.:( :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back