PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nikola Jokić

dustcover

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Jokic the guy for Ainge to pursue as the perfect piece to add to an already inspired Celtic team.

I'm no expert at talent evaluating, but the addition of Jokic's rebounding, as well as his ability on offense, would make the lineup outer-worldly. I have no idea as to availability or what it would take to acquire him, but after watching him play, I can only imagine his impact teamed with Kyrie, Tatum, Brown, Horford, and Hayward.

Jokic should ALREADY be a Celtic, if our "Executive of the Year" hadn't previously traded the 34th (& 47th) pick one year earlier in order to move up 3 spots in the 2013 draft so that our "Executive of the Year" could choose......

Kelly Olynyk.

When Giannis Antetokuompo was still available.

Speaking of current Denver Nuggets who should really be Boston Celtics......

Jamal Murray.

And Gary Harris.

Way to go, Danny.

Jokic should ALREADY be a Celtic, if our "Executive of the Year" hadn't previously traded the 34th (& 47th) pick one year earlier in order to move up 3 spots in the 2013 draft so that our "Executive of the Year" could choose......

Kelly Olynyk.

Jamal Murray.

And Gary Harris.

Way to go, Danny.
Seriously? Ainge traded the #1 pick in the draft and received Tatum and possibly a top 5 pick and you're ranting about who he didn't choose. Show player names before the draft versus cherry-picking as an after-thought and you can be the Executive of the Year.

Kelly Olynyk.

Jamal Murray.

And Gary Harris.

Way to go, Danny.
You know you just make yourself look like an idiot with this stuff, right?

Kelly Olynyk.

Jamal Murray.

And Gary Harris.

Way to go, Danny.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Last edited:
Isn't Jokic a pretty foundational piece for the Nuggets? How would the Celtics acquire him?

"How would the Celtics acquire him?" Excellent question, the answer to which is way beyond my pay grade.

But would you not love to see him in Celtic green patrolling the paint and blocking shots and scoring 15 pts/game at the Garden?

With Irving, Horford, Tatum, Brown, etc., this team would be unstoppable!

Well, you get Greg Monroe instead!

Monroe may well contribute off the bench and may help the depth considerably. And you're right, he is who we get!

However, I would obviously prefer Kokic as I'm certain most would agree.

Monroe may well contribute off the bench and may help the depth considerably. And you're right, he is who we get!

However, I would obviously prefer Kokic as I'm certain most would agree.
We are not getting Jokic...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back