PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

Dude...I still can't believe that ****.
Analytics gone too far ignoring all context. How do you get your only touchdown of the game and go for seconds?

I am hoping the Falcons win, I like some of their players a lot. One of my favourite players for a few years has been Julio Jones and Matt Ryan is likable.

I am hoping the Falcons win, I like some of their players a lot. One of my favourite players for a few years has been Julio Jones and Matt Ryan is likable.

Falcons Fans are the worst!

Not out of the question we might get an LII rematch.
With a much better defense...

No Big Nick Energy though. Do we know Wentz is going to be as good in the playoffs?

Falcons Fans are the worst!
I don't care, I am not talking about the fans, I am talking about the players. They were very gracious in their defeat after the SB esp Ryan, he came across as a genuine likable guy.
I didn't hear any excuses or whining like I have with many other teams that the Patriots have beaten in the playoffs !

Eagles might not lose a game this season. 3 tough games. 2 are at home. Schedule is a joke.

I seriously do not have any sort of sympathy for Denver. Especially for all the flags we've had when we played them in Denver. Anything, including injuries, is welcomed. Von Miller is a huge douchenozzle and I hope he enjoys mediocrity for the last of the year.

Is Wentz already pulling the fake an injury after a ****ty play move outta Big Ben’s playbook?

In all seriousness, hope he’s not seriously hurt that’d be a shame.

Is Wentz already pulling the fake an injury after a ****ty play move outta Big Ben’s playbook?

In all seriousness, hope he’s not seriously hurt that’d be a shame.
They keep patting these qbs on the back for extending plays and making things happen. How many of these guys don’t play a complete season? I’ll take Brady throwing it away or turtling in the face of a defender any day if it means he’s coming back for the next play and the next and the next.

Hard to believe Sproles is still hanging around. Always thought he’d be a great fit for us.

Eagles might not lose a game this season. 3 tough games. 2 are at home. Schedule is a joke.

We don't really get to complain about cupcake schedules...

All the games have too many flags !

Reviewing pass interference so far sucks balls this season.

Wow how did Ryan miss that?

What was that kick?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down