PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 17 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that Cowboys TD, only Witten's 3rd on the year?

Rooting for the cowboys tonite. Had enough of the RG3 news cycle.

How is that Cowboys TD, only Witten's 3rd on the year?

how is that a Cowgirls TD???...it was easily two seconds after the clock expired that the snap was made...PLUS blatant holds out in full view...must be a Goodell "special" tonight

Seeing as how my hometown is Redskins territory, and seeing as how 90% of my friends are pumped about their season, I feel obliged to pull for Washington tonight. Well that, and the fact that it's a treat for me to see Dallas puke on itself in the big games :D

Kind of a boring game so far..

classic Romo picks

Rooting for the cowboys tonite. Had enough of the RG3 news cycle.

Cannot stomach Jerry Jones, the Cows and especially Tony Romo

Go Reds!

Cannot stomach Jerry Jones, the Cows and especially Tony Romo

Go Reds!

You're getting your wish. I'd love to see the 'Boys go down. Neither team will likely last past Seattle, anyway.

Romo gets too much crap for the cowboys losses. Their defense is pathetic. Cannot stop the run tonite at all.

Romo gets too much crap for the cowboys losses. Their defense is pathetic. Cannot stop the run tonite at all.

buh....buh....but....it's a RYAN DEFENSE!!!!!

everyone KNOWS the Ryan defense is "the best!!!!!!"...why just look at the Jet....uh...er....um....

Last edited:

Right, because we know that Romo's body of work spells "Clutch"

The defense has only given up 14 points (despite 2 Romo picks) while the offense has only scored 10 points and you're putting it on the defense? :eek:

Right, because we know that Romo's body of work spells "Clutch"

6a00e54f7fc4c58833017744a90f7d970d-300wi

Record or not All Day nearly posted 2,100 yards less than a year removed from a major knee injury. Wow.

Peterson HAS to be the MVP. It's a joke if he doesn't take home that award.

I'm rooting for him over Peyton for many reasons. But it wouldn't be a "joke" if Peyton won. Dude has had a tremendous season after missing all of last season with a serious neck injury that had the potential to be career-ending or even worse. He took and 8-8 team and transformed them into the #1 seed in the AFC.

He absolutely had an MVP-caliber season.

As did, by the way, our own Tom Brady. 12-4 record, 4543 yds, 32 td, 8 int

I would be thrilled for Peterson if he won it, and I think he very much deserves it, but Peyton is also the definition of MVP this year. Voters can't really go wrong here, IMO. Kind of like Trout vs. Cabrera for AL MVP - both candidates were extremely worthy.

Wow, the cowboys stacked the box and the Redskin's blocking was phenomenal. I'd love to have the Skins' running plays in our arsenal.

Watching Ryan's brother impersonating a crazed homeless person on the sideline after that Reds drive for a TD

The defense has only given up 14 points (despite 2 Romo picks) while the offense has only scored 10 points and you're putting it on the defense? :eek:

Just watch the defense esp in the 2nd half. They are getting run over and that to with RG3 hardly running. Embarrassing defense.

I'm enjoying watching Rob Ryan getting all mad on the sidelines LOL.

Alfred Morris 25 rushes for 180 yards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey