PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games (w/TV Maps)

It's still possible. Can't play would've, could've, should've. Root like hell for Oakland to play spoiler.

Does it matter, won't Chargers be the 1 seed if Chiefs lose?

I want the chiefs to win against the raiders because I don’t think they will make it out of their first game. That will give us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I want the chiefs to win against the raiders because I don’t think they will make it out of their first game. That will give us home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Wouldnt it be easier to just want them to lose?

Really not the way you want to go into the playoffs. You want to jockey your way into the best seed and then work from there. Never go with "well this team might lose to this team in the playoffs." Just no.

I don’t think so. The chargers will take over the one seed if they lose.
I would much rather play in LA . It would be a lot more like a home game

Yeah but I would much rather play at home and I think there is a good chance of doing that even as second seed.

Really not the way you want to go into the playoffs. You want to jockey your way into the best seed and then work from there. Never go with "well this team might lose to this team in the playoffs." Just no.

Agreed, but with the way this season has panned out (especially the last few weeks) we should be counting our blessings that we control our destiny for a bye.

Seahawks are going to win today.

This week has been perfect: We win, Chargers lost, Texans lost, Jets lost, Steelers lost... I mean, it's basically fate at this point that we get the BYE week...why not the number 1 seed?

*Clears throat*

Chiefs are now 2 - 4 in night games this season.

Chiefs will more than likely play in at least 1 primetime night playoff game.

I’d much rather play in Foxborough. That’d actually be a home game. :D

Wow...combined with the Logan Ryan & Mariota injury, they’re DONE.

Raiders #17 with an all time heads up play. Broncos tried to down a punt at the goal line. A Bronco succeeded in preventing the ball into going into the EZ, scooped the ball back at the 1. raiders #17 was closest to the ball, scooped it up, and raced 99 yards for a TD.

What is up with the green streaks on the field?? Christmas colors in the Black Hole?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back