PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but remember Pittsburgh didn't have their defensive MVP. They're still going to be dangerous

No.

No Jim Leonhard OR Eric Smith and The Meathead STILL couldn't exploit that Jet secondary.

I'm not worried about the Steelers at all.

The only team on earth that concerns me are the Ravens.

It's ****-ing pathetic that people wanted the Jets to win on the basis that they thought we would lose to the ****-ing Matt Flynn led Packers tonight.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE ****-ING PACKERS. BUT NOW WE DONT GET TO CLINCH ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE (besides #5 seed, as CTPats pointed out). YAY. I wanted the title TONIGHT. I wanted the bye TONIGHT.

the jets win puts more pressure on the pats to win tonite and a tough one in buffalo. i dont know what math people were rooting for the jets today

Chances of the Pats losing both of the last two games is pretty slim. That's why a Jets win today isn't that bad.

Well Jets fans for the day, I hope you're happy.:lol2:

Chances of the Pats losing both of the last two games is pretty slim. That's why a Jets win today isn't that bad.

As bad as Miami has been, they've been a good road team all year and usually seem to split the season series with us. I'm not saying that they're going to win (as a matter of fact, I think we'll probably kill them), but a Dolphins win in Week 17 isn't out of the question. Besides, how can you blame people for wanting to have the division wrapped up as soon as possible? While I'm not about to go off the deep end about it like Pete is, I can certainly understand where he's coming from.

No.

No Jim Leonhard OR Eric Smith and The Meathead STILL couldn't exploit that Jet secondary.

The Steelers are a team I respect regardless of our matchup advantage on them, even though I hate Ben as a person he worries me more than any AFC QB not named Peyton. The playoffs are a new season, every team should concern you in some way, even the Chiefs.

LOL.

Charles Woodson: "Brady stole my ring. Tuck rule. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Jets win
Colts win
Chargers win
Raiders win
Panthers win

Today's non-Patriots outcomes get an F.

The only good news is the Chiefs won the Giants got LOL'd and the 49ers can still win the NFC West. I throw in the 49ers bit because I've been rooting for them to win the NFC West since they went 0-5. That would be ****-ing hysterical.

the jets win puts more pressure on the pats to win tonite

Actually the Jets win makes tonight irrelevant. They just a split with MIA/Buff right now.

Hard to see us losing any of these games though barring an injury raid

It's ****-ing pathetic that people wanted the Jets to win on the basis that they thought we would lose to the ****-ing Matt Flynn led Packers tonight.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WE'RE GOING TO BEAT THE ****-ING PACKERS. BUT NOW WE DONT GET TO CLINCH ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE (besides #5 seed, as CTPats pointed out). YAY. I wanted the title TONIGHT. I wanted the bye TONIGHT.

Waaaaaaaaa-aaaaahhhh.....

The second coming of Veruca Salt?

Last edited:
This forum has been more exciting and smile-inspiring than anything in the NFL today. I want a laugher tonight.

People who said they WANTED the Jets to win show your faces and tell us how happy you are you dirty ****s.

Instead of being able to clinch a ****-ing bye and AFC East title we can't clinch ANYTHING else tonight. Anyone who rooted for the Jets ****ing disgusts me.

Holy cow! I agree with Pessimistic Pete!

looks outside for impending asteroid strike...

Its okay to be upset but you need to chill the hell out. Its not like rooting for the Steelers was somehow going to make them win. Wishes don't create wins.

The Steelers are a team I respect regardless of our matchup advantage on them, even though I hate Ben as a person he worries me more than any AFC QB not named Peyton. The playoffs are a new season, every team should concern you in some way, even the Chiefs.

Anyone can beat anyone, but Ben is dead from the neck up.

The Ravens may or may not be a better team than Pittsburgh, but they match up way better with the Pats.

No.

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

Anyone can beat anyone, but Ben is dead from the neck up.

He's got 2 rings man. I agree with you about the Ravens though, probably our toughest matchup.

Another episode of "Refs hand Jest the game..."

Jets and Steelers suck for playoff hopeful teams. Talk about nobody wanting the win. what a battle of two losers in the last 3 minutes.

Tubby Wrecks is a definite bipolar personality type. The swagger on Jabba after a win compared to the devastation of a loss is hilarious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye