PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Jimmy has to work a bit on the way he falls to the floor similar to what Brady is doing otherwise he will have more shoulder/AC/arm injuries..

Damn scary hit on Savage. He was writhing in pain and couldn't move.

Looked like classic fencing arms caused by a concussion... and compared to some of those hits on WRs it didnt even look that scary..

Are we going to make a federal case out of this or will no one really care cause it's not the patriots.

If you google late hit by Olivier Vernon you get a whole list. Turns out, this is his specialty.

This Bills game and that pic remind me of this!

WARNING!! GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS! Do not look at this if you aren't caught up.

That's hilarious but it should have ended with the "Come at me Snow" TD gesture from season 5.

Texans have no first or second round picks. They should be trying to win games and not lose. Brownies could have two first rounders in the top 6

so...I throw OOB all game in the Buffalo/Indy tilt. How the fack is any ref gonna tell what's in bounds or out?

Bills are throwing the snow up like we did back in the day. Stop stealing!

That's hilarious but it should have ended with the "Come at me Snow" TD gesture from season 5.
Best episode of the entire series with “Battle of the Bastards” coming in at a close second.

What a ****bag bunch of 1:00 games. I’m very glad I scooped up and stashed Josh Gordon in both of my leagues.

so...I throw OOB all game in the Buffalo/Indy tilt. How the fack is any ref gonna tell what's in bounds or out?

Do like they always do.....make **** up!

I0000y9p29pe5ydI.jpg

That 49ers second rounder not looking good at the moment. We need them to lose.

Great job by Bills o-lineman to clean the kicking spot for the XP as soon as they got the TD.

Best episode of the entire series with “Battle of the Bastards” coming in at a close second.

What a ****bag bunch of 1:00 games. I’m very glad I scooped up and stashed Josh Gordon in both of my leagues.

I'd still like to have seen the Patriots find a way to bring in Gordon. Can you imagine the Patriots' passing attack if you added him to the mix?

Jimmy has to work a bit on the way he falls to the floor similar to what Brady is doing otherwise he will have more shoulder/AC/arm injuries..

Yeah. Not a good game today. He was good last week. Goodwin seems to be Jimmy's favorite guy. Has almost all JAG's yards.

With all the money that is in this game I dont understand how the league is not better prepared for snow games. Just use some neon orange sprays to mark sidelines and the endzone. It is not complicated other sports worldwide are doing it..

I'd still like to have seen the Patriots find a way to bring in Gordon. Can you imagine the Patriots' passing attack if you added him to the mix?
That just wouldn’t be fair, Deus. I need to go find a change of pants now.

7-0 Bills XP, amazingly enough, is good. Could that hold up?

He is an interesting study in how teams will value his amazing talent relative to the risk of him getting suspended for a long while.

JAG: 1 TD (garbage time), 2 INTs. I think the Pats chose the right guy in the quarterback competition. ;)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back