PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Your initial quote included BRADY, Gronk, and Cooks.

The difference between Gronk and Cooks vs. Bell and Brown? Maybe I give the edge to Bell and Brown, but only because they are focal points (which means they can be taken away).

Ben right now isn't in the same league as Brady. You can't make your statement, include Brady, then move the goal posts.
Right you are. Brady is easily the most talented of any of the players above. I was trying to suggest that Bell and Brown as RB and WR are the biggest 1-2 punch in the NFL talent-wise. They make ridiculous plays despite Big Ben being middling at times.

Let's not sleep on Pittsburgh like many in this thread are doing. They find a way to win and have a ton of talent. If we're smart, we win by 1-2 touchdowns. If we are arrogant and bank on past success, the Steelers pull an upset.

I was trying to suggest that Bell and Brown as RB and WR are the biggest 1-2 punch in the NFL talent-wise.

Again, we don't need to leave the Patriots to beat that.

Brady - Gronk

Hands full, no question. Iggles are a very good football team.

What happens when it's 24-24 in the 4th qtr?

Brady has the ball?

Wentz has the ball?

Peterson v BB

Experience and mental toughness is the real difference.

Interesting that after I wrote that yesterday, Wentz did the hero thing and dove headfirst between two Rams into the end zone and got hurt. It's too bad. That's a really good football team. The Rams are good too. I really enjoyed that one.

The main event for us last night was the Ravens - Steelers. Boy, those defenses stink.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back