PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Vikings back to back facemask when they had them stopped on 3rd down.

They might lose this game just due to lack of focus although so far they clearly look like the better team.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Fox doesn't have Seattle and Jax in the morning as lot.

That's a much better game than Dallas and Giants.

I refuse to turn that game on
dal/ny bigger market

Holy ****ing **** this bills colts game is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best non pats bills game EVER! I'm so ****ing jealous the pats are not playing the bills right now.

This is ****ing awesome! CBS needs to switch all games over to this game. This is must see TV! it's ****ing incredible! I love nasty weather games! and this **** is nasty! **** yeah!:D

Can’t turn away from the IND/BUF game. The ridiculousness of the playing conditions is absolutely captivating. Colts have yet to pass! lol

I think the receiver gave up on the route. Jimmy expected him to continue across the field, but he sat down in the zone instead. Just miscommunication.

I read it as pressure from Clowney and he forced it into coverage. He got away with that against the Bears.

Colts Bills might be a scoreless tie, even after OT.

This damn drive of the Panthers kept alive by major penalties to the Vikings !!! Hate that.....TD Panthers...

Vikings give up a TD... then again when you have 2 face mask calls that are COMPLETELY unneeded when you had a team stopped on 3rd ad long both times that is what happens.

I think the receiver gave up on the route. Jimmy expected him to continue across the field, but he sat down in the zone instead. Just miscommunication.

Think Jimmy just rushed the throw..

Live look at Bills/Colts game in Buffalo

DQtLwQuVAAAEaOz.jpg

Whoever bet the under on Buffalo/Colts can get an advance from me. Money in the bank.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back