PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 games discussion

Derrick Henry’s season long run before this game?

16 yards. LMAO

It’s to the point where you just don’t even enjoy football overall.

I’m sure you know this, but don’t take the Pats sustained run of success for granted. Treasure it. It just sucks being a fan of such a consistently horrible franchise

You may find it hard to believe but long time Pats fans know exactly how you feel. I just posted this in another thread a few minutes ago:

We are currently 28 seasons and 290 regular season wins (yes 290) removed from that 1 win season but I still wince when I think of it. I thank the football gods every damn day for Kraft, Belichick and Brady. Although come to think of it I was pretty damn thankful for that one win over the Dolts back when those same gods were urinating the likes of Mowatt and Kiam on us. If anyone had told me then my patience would be rewarded with this golden era the likes of which has never been seen before I'd have asked WTH he was smoking and if he had any of left.

Hoping he gets to 300!

Normally I'd be disappointed in myself for wasting data by streaming this game on my cell at work. But I'm happy I turned it on long enough to see Henry absolutely embarrass Jax, and as one poster mentioned, put the final nail in the coffin of "Saxonville".

Lmao, Henry has a 54 yard run now. Suckville is a joke. 219 yards and 4 TD's, hilarious.

Jacksonville was a preseason darling. They did quite a bit of chirping. Should have (1) kept quiet (2) not believed press clippings (3) found an NFL qb.

The defense fell hard and they were stupid and doubled down on Bortles.

Just sucking in fantasy owners for the following year like he did last. Get ready for disappointnent.

How in the world did Jacksonville beat the Patriots? They stink.

Mike Vrabel is doing a nice job in Tennessee. The players seem to really like him judging by the way connect with him as they come off the field. I was impressed how the coaching staff and players supported the kick returner who stepped back into the end zone and gave up the safety. They were clearly saying forget about it, keep your head in the game. I'm glad for Vrabel and hope we blow those guys out if we get them in the playoffs.

Titans are a hard team to figure out. Jeckle and Hyde from week to week.

Man Taylor Lewan acts like a ****.

Lol @ these jags defenders thinking they're something special for stopping Henry when they knew he was getting the ball...o_O

That was a weak roughing the passer call. I actually thought that should've been intentional grounding.

Lol @ these jags defenders thinking they're something special for stopping Henry when they knew he was getting the ball...o_O
Maybe they can do a full defensive group pose if they can hold him to 8-yards on a run.

Jalen Ramsey is an ignorant, stupid stupid stupid, beyond moronic moron...just a complete POS idiot, fake azzed tough guy wannabe punk.

Jalen Ramsey is an ignorant, stupid stupid stupid, beyond moronic moron...just a complete POS idiot, fake azzed tough guy wannabe punk.
Tell us how you really feel about it..

Tell us how you really feel about it..
his punk attitude infected this team from the start of this season and RUINED a playoff team. He's a garbage mouthed chest thumping jerkoff without an ounce of winner in him, and he led his team down the sewer with his bullshyt antics.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back