Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reactions
You walked right into that one, LOL!

Tannehole got ****y. His job is to hand it off to Derrick Henry, not passing the ball.

He played pretty well overall, though.

I was shocked to see that. I had always said he was a polished turd. No matter how hard you polish a turd, it is still a turd.

But last night was an outlier, and I wonder if he really has taken that extra step.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
poor DDD...(*Discount Double Dork)....welp..get the ayahuasca ready for blast off

It never ceases to amaze me how that guy can be so accurate throwing off his back foot all the time. Sometimes the ball sails on him but unless he's heaving it downfield he seldom really steps into his throws. It's even more glaring seeing him do it in person. He steps back with his feet together leaning slightly backward and just flings it. Really terrible mechanics for anyone but him.

Bourne Again Christian

Hall of Fame Poster
Reactions
Reading Buff is trying to convince the NFL to cancel the game all together and give both teams wins due to the circumstances.
Buff is saying not enough time nor safe to travel to the airport in these conditions.

Zuma

Hall of Fame Benchwarmer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions

Somehow Harry is even more injury prone now then when he was with the Patriots. Stats are just a disaster...

1668810833934.png

PATSYLICIOUS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reactions
Not me. I want the Bungles IN the POs... They've shown that they can be competitive with KC; and JOB1 for me this season is seeing neither the Queefs nor the Murderer-Worshippers holding the Lombardi at the end of the season.

Im more concerned about our playoff chances improving than worrying about who kc matches up with

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
We ain't going nowhere this season... Nowhere that matters, anyway.

Even if that is true -- and you have no way of knowing for sure -- why convince yourself of it so far ahead of time? Part of the fun is entertaining hope that something special might happen. No need to rob yourself (and others) of that.

captain stone

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reactions
I'd rather see the Bungles in the POs than either the Jete or Doofins... And if they beat the Queefs, then I'll add the Chargers to the list...

NEP, CIN & LAC as the 3 WCs.

VrabelJr

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reactions
Kind of crazy to think how good we would be if we had Brady, even in his slightly worse form this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #2 – Post College All-Star Games
Felger and Lombardi Interview: Two Sides Argue “The Laziest Narrative” on Belichick