PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest: We're on To Week 5 - Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The records are updated after today's round of games, excluding tonight's game between Indy and KC. I'll do that in the morning. Lots of new faces on the leaderboard this week, so kudos to those of you who did well. :cool:

Torched by the Titans again among numerous other pretenders I picked to win.

Very happy my K.C. pick lost but otherwise .....

On to week 6.

Reactions: Ian
Just updated everything after last night's game:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 5 Results

It's a tight race at the top this week between front-runner @Horace's Ivories with @Mix and @ViperGTS right behind him :cool:

I'm going to spend some time this week updating the season standings page to reflect the standings for people who have complete brackets vs people who are missing games and I'll work on the plan I was thinking of to help people fill in the few games they're missing, etc.

Not a good week at all for me

Not a good week at all for me
That's the good thing about the weekly contest - always a clean slate. I'm hoping to at least put together one really good week before the year is over. Fortunately, we still have 12 weeks (including this one) left to go. :cool:

Nice! Thanks Ian!

On to week 6.

I pointed out that Jekyll/Hyde Titan Team and still pick them to win.:mad:

Reactions: Ian

On to week 6.

I pointed out that Jekyll/Hyde Titan Team and still pick them to win.:mad:

Titans burned me again as well. Defense is pretty good, but they can't seem to put up points consistently.

Titans burned me again as well. Defense is pretty good, but they can't seem to put up points consistently.

I think I am just going pass their games entirely kinda like Denver winning last week on the Road who would have thought.:rolleyes:

I think I am just going pass their games entirely kinda like Denver winning last week on the Road we would have thought.:rolleyes:
I went with Denver on that one with the mindset that I just couldn't see the Broncos opening up 0-5, especially after a couple of close games. Thought they'd view that one as a "must-win" to get off the skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back