Weekly NFL Picks Contest NFL Picks Contest - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Turning the page quickly this week as the Week 6 picks are now available and the Patriots have the Thursday night game this week:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

Full Season Standings Are Available Here:

Last Week's Results:
PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 5 Results

Season Standings Are Here:
PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings

*These will be adjusted for people missing games, and I'll also have a way to make up games as well as being able to throw out one missing/bad week. I'll announce that once I've figured it out.

But otherwise, it's a new week and a clean slate again for the weekly contest. It's been fun because we've had some new faces atop the leader board each week, so good luck to everyone. :D

Again, congrats to @Mix and @Horace's Ivories who finished as last week's winners. Excellent job :cool:

Titans @ Elway's EEK.

Washington @ Miami. Could we see a 0-0 tie ?

Another tough week of guessing ahead.

LOL at Dallas 100% Jets 0% when I made my picks.

Regards,
Chris

Reactions: Ian
Pretty confident this will be the first Thursday night pick win all season. Anyone have the giants for the upset?

PRELIMINARY tv maps

CBS Early
06-CBS-E-P.png

RED = Houston @ Kansas City (incl AK/HI)
BLUE = New Orleans @ Jacksonville
GREEN = Cincinnati @ Baltimore

CBS Late
06-CBS-L-P.png

RED = AMERICA'S DALLAS COWBOYS GAME OF THE WEEK (incl AK/HI)
BLUE = Tennessee at Denver

Fox
06-FOX-P.png

RED = Philadelphia @ Minnesota
BLUE = Seattle @ Cleveland (incl AK)
GREEN = San Fran @ LA Rams; aka the Witness Protection Program Game (LATE; incl HI)
YELLOW = Atlanta @ Arizona (LATE)
ORANGE = Washington @ Miami (clash. of. the. titans.)

Does my weekly picks winner banner make me look fat?

Turning the page quickly this week as the Week 6 picks are now available and the Patriots have the Thursday night game this week:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest

Full Season Standings Are Available Here:

Last Week's Results:
PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 5 Results

Season Standings Are Here:
PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings

*These will be adjusted for people missing games, and I'll also have a way to make up games as well as being able to throw out one missing/bad week. I'll announce that once I've figured it out.

But otherwise, it's a new week and a clean slate again for the weekly contest. It's been fun because we've had some new faces atop the leader board each week, so good luck to everyone. :D

Again, congrats to @Mix and @Horace's Ivories who finished as last week's winners. Excellent job :cool:

Ian, are you going to add a choice for a tie? It may actually happen with Washington vs Miami this week...

Ian, are you going to add a choice for a tie? It may actually happen with Washington vs Miami this week...
I hadn't thought about it...was sort of hoping that nightmare scenario wouldn't happen again this season ;)

Although, anyone who predicts a tie should automatically win the week. That's like hitting a number in roulette :cool:

@Ian, I'm trying to opt out of the picks... it's just not something I do...

But there's no option to do it on my iPhone, and on the laptop, the side menu is blank.

So... I'm still trapped on the red banner merry-go-round...

giphy.gif

...get me off this crazy thing! :)

But there's no option to do it on my iPhone, and on the laptop, the side menu is blank.

giphy.gif

Open the menu and then expand the NFL Picks menu - the toggle is next to the first option. But you won't see it unless you expand it.

giphy.gif

And your record isn't terrible, why wouldn't you want to keep going? I keep doing it hoping to have at least one good week before the season is over. Whether or not that works out is another story ;)

Open the menu and then expand the NFL Picks menu - the toggle is next to the first option. But you won't see it unless you expand it.
Also - that only appears on the menu when you're here in the forum. Forgot to mention that as it's specific to your user account here.

Thanks! FYI this was weird... I had my ad blocker off in Firefox... and couldn't see the toggle switch.

Then I turned the ad blocker ON... and there it was.

giphy.gif

Eh, whatever. Thanks again!

I am having trouble making my picks. When I click on the link, I get the following message:

"2019 NFL Games For Week 6:
You have disabled this page. Please return to the forum page and open the Menu and enable to view."

I don't know how I disabled the page, nor how to turn it back on. When I click on the menu, I see the weekly picks contest, but no "enable to view" option. Any ideas on how to fix this?

edit - duh - I did not see above.

Luckily a few hours before kickoff I changed my pick from Fishies to Snyders.

Who's the one poster who picked the Giants? Our resident Jete fan?

Wow! I think the Jets did me in this week.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye