NFL in 2050

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

The best one :D

0C167B65-61C6-49C1-B62E-050B4EA68D8C.jpeg

Are you sure that's not a current picture of Drew Brees?

Brady seems unhappy :D

I thought this was going to be an interesting futurism thread about how the game is going to evolve in the next 30 years. Instead all I have learned is that Brady still has great hair as an old man.

Apparently Philip Rivers is going to turn into Barry Switzer.

D_m4eztWkAEaleO.jpg
download.jpeg

Things aren’t looking too great for Bill.

hMv6pnZ.jpg

I thought this was going to be an interesting futurism thread about how the game is going to evolve in the next 30 years. Instead all I have learned is that Brady still has great hair as an old man.
That’s what I thought too, but the pictures are funny. And now that I think about it, what could we possibly guess about the NFL in 2050? Considering the people running it, I guess the safest bet would be to say that it won’t exist.

That’s what I thought too, but the pictures are funny. And now that I think about it, what could we possibly guess about the NFL in 2050? Considering the people running it, I guess the safest bet would be to say that it won’t exist.
Goodell in 2050:

"It's not my fault. I did everything I could do to save the league. I am an American hero."

Unfortunately, this is what the game itself will look like once Goodell is done with it ...

My bet there won't be an NFL as we know it, in general, in 2050. Football will collapse because of many reasons, #1 lack of youth participation.

My bet there won't be an NFL as we know it, in general, in 2050. Football will collapse because of many reasons, #1 lack of youth participation.
Football may collapse someday but 2050 isn't that far off when you think about it.. I doubt it's dead by then, 2100 maybe..

Bingo. It's already starting.

But the good thing is I'll be old in 30 years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back