PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d definitely consider sending CIN a conditional 88th round pick for Ross...no question.

I'd take Ross I suppose as a replacement for Jakobi Meyers...Don't know if he'd be an Upgrayedd over even Byrd at this point though...I prefer some of Barnwell's other trade ideas, such as Dede Westbrook for a 7th...

Don't see anyone beating the Chiefs in the playoffs now barring injury. Too many weapons.

When is the last time Bell played like peak Le'Veon Bell ? 3 years ago ? 2 years ago ?

At this point it is not even clear if the KC improved their starters by signing him. They definitely have more depth in case Helaire would hit the rookie wall or get injured but lets give it 4-5 games and see if this version of Bell is an improvement on what they already had.

2 More Questions:

1) If Beau Allen fell in the forrest and no one was around, does he make a sound????

2) Is Beau Allen alive???

He was seen with a walking boot around the stadium towards the end of camp. He is most probably still a couple games away.

Don’t give a damn who the source is, go get em’ Bill..

It's really considerate of PFR's advanced stats to list drop/target percentage rather than percentage of catchable balls dropped (drops/(drops+catches)), because the latter is really ugly here:

2018: 7 drops, 21 catches, 25% of catchable balls dropped
2019: 8 drops, 28 catches, 22.2% of catchable balls dropped
2020: 1 drop, 2 catches, 33.3% of catchable balls dropped

It's really considerate of PFR's advanced stats to list drop/target percentage rather than percentage of catchable balls dropped (drops/(drops+catches)), because the latter is really ugly here:

2018: 7 drops, 21 catches, 25% of catchable balls dropped
2019: 8 drops, 28 catches, 22.2% of catchable balls dropped
2020: 1 drop, 2 catches, 33.3% of catchable balls dropped
He cannot get on the field in Cincinnati but the cost might be worth the risk given WR depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down