PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar Miller and Leggett. Its like I want to celebrate because its news but its like...eh.

Miller is pretty good. If he’s able to return to form he will be a really nice complement to Cam...

Miller is pretty good. If he’s able to return to form he will be a really nice complement to Cam...
All true. Especially the word « If ».

Ahhh I don’t know. We have Adrian Phillips and Dugger for that.
Different responsibilities at their probable positions than Harmon had (and MJack/SloJuan might have) at his...

Different responsibilities at their probable positions than Harmon had (and MJack/SloJuan might have) at his...

And how do you know what Phillips position might be? Most knowledgeable people have viewed him as a sub for Chung. Something that Brooks proved he wasn't.

Same with JoeJuan Williams. Someone who can cover TEs and Taller Slot receivers more easily.

Dugger is much more likely to be a replacement for Harmon and eventually McCourty than anyone else.

Wilson’s has a pretty decent career considering the fact that he was over drafted..

Charles Clay, come on down!

Dwayne Allen, come on down! Crazy talk: he might actually have a decent amount of receptions with either Newton or Stidham.

Wilson’s has a pretty decent career considering the fact that he was over drafted..

I think he could have been a solid player here as well if not drafted into the absolute wasteland that was the early 10s secondary.

That being said he really was a Bob Quinn project from the very start.

I suspect Leggett failed his physical. Delanie Walker, Ben Braunecker and Dave Morgan are still out there.

Yup. I don’t get it. We are talking about maybe a million dollar difference in salary between Kilgo and former pro bowler Daniels. One possibility is BB might have received feedback on Daniels (and Snacks for that matter) from DET.

Last edited:
Yup. I don’t get it. We are talking about maybe a million dollar difference in salary between Kilgo and former pro bowler Daniels. One possibility is BB might have received feedback on Daniels (and Snacks for that matter) from DET.

The difference will end up being closer to 2M. Given the point in time and the lack of competition for that player odds are he signed for vet min.

In addition to being maybe washed and having that intel from Patricia it is also plausible that they just don't consider Daniels a schematic fit for what they want to do.

What we do know is that they keep eagles eyes on available players and given what Daniels signed for the reasons for not taking a swing at him must be going beyond financials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back