PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't team's understand how valuable RB's are?

The fact that NE isn't making a move speaks volumes about their comfort level with Stidham, IMO.

The fact that NE isn't making a move speaks volumes about their comfort level with Stidham, IMO.

Andy Dalton and Cam Newton haven't been released yet and Joe Flacco failed a physical and a such probably won't be able to sign until after the lockdowns are over, so no, not really. There's not really any competition for any of these players so they can take their time if they want one at a bargain.

I think it speaks bigger volumes about the warts on those guys..

High priced non-QB guys who are declining because of injury are not wanted by their teams?

I'm sure this is shocking the world, just as I'm sure it doesn't happen with players from other positions.

Yeah a year ago when Humphries said no thanks to TB because of his age, tons of FA now are clamoring to play with him? Lol.

Yeah a year ago when Humphries said no thanks to TB because of his age, tons of FA now are clamoring to play with him? Lol.

I don't think Humphries speaks for the rest of the NFL.

You mean how valuable the right RBs are...like at the end of the 1st round...from the same college team...and you do NOT pick the smaller, less powerful, less explosive, more injury-prone one...

Another precautionary tale for RBs:

I never understood why he held out last year, and with the Bell fiasco with the NYJ. I doubt anyone pays a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down