PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson get cut yet? Owner & GM are Jewish. Should go over well.

I did not see or hear about the anti-Semitic post when I possted about receivers.

I just looked at the posts and can only shake my head in wonder about how this contributes to the change our society is struggling with amid the pandemic.

Being an old white male, I have nothing to say about a Black Lives Matter era African American male in the midst of a super-charged reckoning over 400 years of oppression posting something about a people who have endured 2000+ years of oppression. I am hopeful that this is a moment of evolutionary change, and I admire our young people today for their courage.

Here it is:
Eagles condemn DeSean Jackson sharing fake Adolf Hitler quote on Instagram: 'Absolutely appalling'

Last edited:
@Biffins ayo, fire up the grill, I think our boy is coming back. I will bring the booze.

@Biffins ayo, fire up the grill, I think our boy is coming back. I will bring the booze.

He’s going to Bucs. He wants to play with Brady. He’s an immature kid and Brady was nice to him and reached him at some level and connected. He doesn’t want to play for/with anyone else now.

He’s going to Bucs. He wants to play with Brady. He’s an immature kid and Brady was nice to him and reached him at some level and connected. He doesn’t want to play for/with anyone else now.
Tampa doesn't need him as much as it needs upgrades at other positions first.

Tampa doesn't need him as much as it needs upgrades at other positions first.

Like both tackles, not to mention several positions on defense.

Not that many...On offense, they need a Clock-Killer at RB & a Swing Tackle; on defense, a #3-caliber 3-4 OLB and a veteran presence at both CB & Safety in case the kids there need more time ...nothing that can't be acquired during the course of TC or at Cut-Down Day...and certainly less than what we need here.

Last edited:

They drafted one of the top Tackle prospects in the draft this year with their 1st round pick...

They drafted one of the top Tackle prospects in the draft this year with their 1st round pick...

Yeah, someone else mentioned it. He’s a rookie. It takes a year minimum for an OL to get accustomed to playing in the NFL. We’ll see.

Yeah, someone else mentioned it. He’s a rookie. It takes a year minimum for an OL to get accustomed to playing in the NFL. We’ll see.
Actually, O-Line is a position at which a talented rookie can step in and be solid. And he'll likely be playing R tackle. Their L tackle is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back