PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattison. Sad face.

Scar has a bit of work to do. I guess he is a replacement for Croston.

Phil Perry had been screaming for him all night. Says he ticks every box the Pats like. He's also extremely new to football, didn't play till senior year in HS I think?

Some assistant needs to nudge BB with their elbow then say "don't forget Gronkowski is retired"

One pick I don't like

Curious why? Prior to injuries, he was considered a fringe 1/2 sort of player. I thought he would be in play at 56 or 64 for us. Makes a lot of sense to bring him in here. Excellent value.

wr, ot have been addressed now. so the only real needs i see to be addressed are dt / te. 3 4th rounders tomorrow

Cajuste is lucky he's coming here. His number one weakness of getting off-balance will be overcome. A steal I think.

It's been a really good day. And still 3 fourth rounders tomorrow with a number of solid players left.

I don't know who this is. Is he good? I will assume yes.
One of the analysts was saying he got injured last year and is still trying to get healthy....”and he is on the ground too much for my taste!”....so not sure what to think....probably should have gone OL earlier

lol we wont draft a qb

Don’t need any QBs anymore. We have 20 RBs now so Brady can now play until Gisele enters assisted living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back