PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Draft, Day Two Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be lunacy to give up Butler for the 42 pick. I just don't get it, BB wouldn't take 4 first round picks for a back up QB, but would trade a borderline top 10 CB for a second round pick.
I am just glad that BB's overall track record is so outstanding. I trust in BB to make it all work.

Trade JAG for a King's Ransom, use said picks from trade and bring in Sherman, profit.

anyone watching charlie casserly and steve smith get testy on NFLN? i love steve smith already.

anyone watching charlie casserly and steve smith get testy on NFLN? i love steve smith already.

Steve Smith's an ***wipe. He has already come out and said he wouldn't trade for jimmy g.

If you don't love Steve Smith I think there is no hope for you. Forget the 'Nicest guy on the Patriots, Tyrone Poole totally spit on me in 2003' nonsense. The guy's the epitome of willpower over natural skill, that that he isn't gifted but he played bigger and stronger than he is. I'll always be sad he never came here.

If you don't love Steve Smith I think there is no hope for you. Forget the 'Nicest guy on the Patriots, Tyrone Poole totally spit on me in 2003' nonsense. The guy's the epitome of willpower over natural skill, that that he isn't gifted but he played bigger and stronger than he is. I'll always be sad he never came here.

Did you just say he isn't gifted? The guy's very athletic. Go look at his combine numbers. He's small but so are guys like desean jackson and a guy like brandin cooks.

If we trade Butler for the 42nd pick, there are going to be a lot of unhappy Pat fans!!!!!
Yet on a random February morning, they'll all log on and sing the praises of BB after another crazy title !

Love me some Butler, but he's not my bf. If NE wins, I don't care who needs to go.

Yet on a random February morning, they'll all log on and sing the praises of BB after another crazy title !

Love me some Butler, but he's not my bf. If NE wins, I don't care who needs to go.

But don't you think we are better with Butler than without him?

But don't you think we are better with Butler than without him?
If it's Sherman or Butler, it's a no brainer. I would, personally, rather have all three: Gilmore, Sherman, and Butler. It would only be for one year, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back