PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFCCG discussion: Packers at 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol florio

i dont think there is a bigger "me person" than jerry rice.

You might get away with stalled drives against Minnesota and GB. You won't get away with settling for fg's against KC. Niners need to be perfect in the red zone.

Jimmy could win 3 SBs with the Niners and I’d still be glad they kept Brady. But I feel like part of the deal was having him play out his career in New England. So it would suck if they don’t re-sign him anyway.

People still think about Jimmy G the only thing to think about is we didn’t get enough if anybody is even debating if we should’ve kept him there fools

Shanny is a master at scheming- got that talent from his dad. Love the motions and releases he does in the backfield to create the mismatches.

My god the KC run defense vs 49ers rush offense isn't favorable for the Chiefs.

GB needs to let rodgers call the plays at the line. Their coach/OC is just killing them IMO.

Are we seriously going back to this narrative? This is the narrative that got McCarthy kicked out of GB.

GB fans swear up and down McCarthy was the reason why Rodgers' hasn't accomplished anything in 10 years...

Lol florio

I’ve been nearly certain of it and haven’t wavered since I saw them vs. Cleveland. Not only are they going to win it, they are on the cusp of the next dynasty, or dynasty lite (depending on how well they replenish.). Shanahan and Garoppolo are a heck of a tandem. This team is stacked.

And they’ll have to double Kittle and cover sanders/Samuel with. Competent QB

I can’t recall ever seeing a team score 20 points while only throwing 4 passes. This is insane.

the whole league went to light, fast defenses to stop the passing game. This has given the running teams an edge.

zig when they zag....

Rodgers has quit

We'll see. KC did a great job in stopping Derrick Henry, but then Tenn has zero threat with the passing game so KC could afford to sell out in stopping the run.

However, SF is a whole new ballgame and I don't think KC has the discipline to deal with all the motions and not get confused or lose someone in the shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes