PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next Year's Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
14-2, right back in the Super Bowl again! I fully believe this 100%!

For a coach that is supposed to be a defensive genius, he hasn't fielded a good defense in over a decade now.

2014 was nowhere near a decade ago. That was a good defense.

Next year's schedule will again yield defensive "fool's gold" for the "but they were the #4 defense (or whatever it was) in points allowed!" crowd.
Based on historical performance I see only 6 teams with a real shot of going for, say, 24+ points vs the Patriots - GB, Hou, KC, Ind (depending on Luck), Pit, and Det...every other opponent is more likely to be in the 10-20 point range. I know this is WAY to early to get into specifics, but as I said, given history - and the way the NFL makes the schedule - the Pats are pretty much guaranteed a home AFC E game the last 2 weeks of the season vs Mia, Buf, or NYJ and they'll probably come close to pitching a shutout given the opponent will likely be playing for draft position.

I would love a rematch against this same Eagles team. I think the results would be different.

Home: Buf, NYJ, Mia, Den, GB, Min, Hou,

@NYJ, @Buf, @Miami, @Det, @Jax, @ Ten, @Chi, @Pit.

The order won't be determined until April. What's everyone's thoughts on that schedule? Obviously free agency & drafts will change things.
We only play 15 games next year?

Please Lord Jesus give us a legitimate defense this year.....please....ain't nobody want no fools gold....

36496-praying-together-1200.1200w.tn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back