PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 4 games predictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up your game, trollboy. You suck at this.

We shall see. I don't like this offense whatsoever. That leads to many three and outs. Which in turn tires the D out.

Wrong thread

So our team will lose at least 2 of the next 4? The Browns beat the Ravens... The Jets beat the Cowboys... The Cowboys crushed the Eagles... *All of these games are in the past. *Instead of predicting future results for the Patriots based on one rather bad game, let's watch an additional game or two before we panic. Thanks

So our team will lose at least 2 of the next 4? The Browns beat the Ravens... The Jets beat the Cowboys... The Cowboys crushed the Eagles... *All of these games are in the past. *Instead of predicting future results for the Patriots based on one rather bad game, let's watch an additional game or two before we panic. Thanks

Any given Sunday. Other then that I really don’t understand what you’re trying to get at.

If our offense can continue to improve, we should be able to put up enough points against the Chiefs. I know you asked for picks on the next four. However, I'd rather say I see us going 5-2 down the stretch to finish at 13-3 if we return to playing good defense.

I also see us ahead of a 12-4 Ravens team who drop a game to the 49ers and a head scratcher against either the Texans, Rams, or Steelers. I'd put the Bills in that mix as having the potential to upset a sleeping Ravens team if McDermott can improve that run defense.

Any given Sunday. Other then that I really don’t understand what you’re trying to get at.
I am wishing that the gloom and doom forecasters (aka the Chicken Littles ) would back off a little bit. How can one say that this team will lose at least 2 of the next 4 games? Seriously? People can do what they want though.

Why is it gloom and doom to suggest that we might lose 2 of our 4 toughest games of the year?

If these games were spread out, it wouldn't be at all unreasonable to expect to win 2 of these 4, in addition to one of the AFCN games and one of our division games to go 12-4.

We have a chance to do better. We could go 3-1 or 4-0 in these key games. We could go 6-0 in division. HOWEVER, I don't think that 12-4 (or, at this point, 13-3) is "gloom and doom".

I am wishing that the gloom and doom forecasters (aka the Chicken Littles ) would back off a little bit. How can one say that this team will lose at least 2 of the next 4 games? Seriously? People can do what they want though.

He will start with routes and concepts he absorbs easiest and is best suited for. And then this selection of plays will grow and grow each week.
Agree and to expand:

One of the biggest keys to the Patriots offensive success isn't what routes are CALLED, it's what routes are adjusted, away from the huddle, once the defense declares itself.

That's where new guys and rookies are challenged, especially in the no huddle where you may have 10-15 different routes to remember, in the correct order, and changeable if it's man or zone as well as what type of which (inside leverage, outside leverage as an example).

And so coaches may have one of those skill players stay in (Sanu last game) and assume risk in going the wrong route, but the more skill players you put out there in that scenario the risk of interception goes up exponentially. One timing route with an inside instead of outside turn out for the ball and its six going the other way.

None of this is a dig on those other players - you simply can't manufacture time and experience!

Why is it gloom and doom to suggest that we might lose 2 of our 4 toughest games of the year?

If these games were spread out, it wouldn't be at all unreasonable to expect to win 2 of these 4, in addition to one of the AFCN games and one of our division games to go 12-4.

We have a chance to do better. We could go 3-1 or 4-0 in these key games. We could go 6-0 in division. HOWEVER, I don't think that 12-4 (or, at this point, 13-3) is "gloom and doom".
No one knows the future.
Some of the posts in this thread suggest we will lose at least 2 of the next four and that is all based on one bad game against the Ravens. (You on the other hand state we might lose 2 of our 4)
If we win big against Philadelphia, will those fans jump back on the band wagon?

If there's one lesson I've learned (one of many)...you never count out Tom Effing Brady and the Patriots.

I agree. I think 3-1 is the sweet spot with the Texans game the most likely loss.

Texans play a Thursday night game before the Patriots head down there so it's a big advantage for the home team. Not insurmountable, but a win would be a pleasant surprise.

Eagles game could go either way.

Winning the home games is essential.

I'm okay with 2-2 over this 4 game stretch.

Pleased as punch with 3-1.

Thrilled with 4-0.

I think the Patriots beat the Eagles and Cowboys fairly comfortably. The Chiefs at home is a W, and the student beats the teacher in Houston 3-1.

Patriots @ Philly --- Pats win
Cowboys @ Patriots -- Pats win
Patriots @ Texans -- Pats lose
Chiefs @Patriots -- Pats win
If we beat Philly on the road, I think we beat Texans too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes