PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

News and tweet feed

cincipatsfan

Mayor of Homerville
Reaction score
Any way to turn these off in options? I don't like having the stuff I actually want to read shrunk down so much.

Any way to turn these off in options? I don't like having the stuff I actually want to read shrunk down so much.

No...but it wasn't shrunk very much? I coded it purposely for those reasons to make sure it minimally affected the board dimension and to ensure people on lower resolution screens still had it more or less render normally. Is it not showing up that way? :confused:

Last edited:
No...but it wasn't shrunk very much? I coded it purposely for those reasons to make sure it minimally affected the board dimension and to ensure people on lower resolution screens still had it more or less render normally. Is it not showing up that way? :confused:

Interesting....after I read your response I went and checked on my laptop and it looks fine. Guess I should have mentioned the issue is specific to my ipad. Looks much worse on it.

Thanks for the follow-up Ian.

Interesting....after I read your response I went and checked on my laptop and it looks fine. Guess I should have mentioned the issue is specific to my ipad. Looks much worse on it.

Thanks for the follow-up Ian.

Got you, that makes more sense. My daughter has one so I'll have to try it there and see how it looks, and I'll see if I can set up something else for when you're using it there that might make it render better :cool:

Is it possible to remove LaQuan Williams from the Twitter feed?

Is it possible to remove LaQuan Williams from the Twitter feed?

All set. Had meant to do that a couple days ago after his name popped up but it's all set now :)

Ian how about a twitter BBcode aka [twitter]...[/twitter]. It would be easier when providing source. Clean look. Not a necessity just wondering?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back