PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Season!

Quick whistle. Caron got jobbed there.

Atta' boy Iginla! That's one way to win over the hometown faithfuls.

Welcome to Boston, Iginla. LOL.

layin hits tonight like spikes out there

looked great again tonight

How are the leafs in 1st :eek:

Started the season well!

Also helps that the Rangers are struggling!

Yankees, Mets, Jets and Giants are all terrible

Just need the Knicks and Nets to follow suit and it'll have been a good year outta the Big Apple :)

Hopefully Loui Eriksson is okay after that disgusting head shot from John Scott tonight. Matt Cooke-esque. GFY John. Sickening.

There was no need for that hit by John Scott....Absolutely disgusting....He needs to be suspended for at least 50 games.....

2 big early season wins against the leafs and tampa. both in our division and ahead of the bruins in the standings bruins.:rocker:

2 big early season wins against the leafs and tampa. both in our division and ahead of the bruins in the standings bruins.:rocker:

I think Reilly is an upgrade over Peverley ... regarding the trade.

Another W today. And i got canucks (divers) and Bs tix for Feb...6 rows from ice

I think the Bruins got screwed in the new division realignment. What the hell is a metropolitan division anyway? Barely any travel for division games for New Jersey and the two Ny teams. What a joke.

I think the Bruins got screwed in the new division realignment. What the hell is a metropolitan division anyway? Barely any travel for division games for New Jersey and the two Ny teams. What a joke.

I wouldn't want the B's to be in that division. I like beating up on the lafs and habs too much....same with sens

Subban never gets called...for anything

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back