PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Brady hype video for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be like water, my friend. Tommy has turned back the clock.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not his best, but I'll take... as I pack my cold gear and get ready to head out to Gillette.

GO PATS!

Football laws of nature

Great quarterbacks must be high draft picks

Great QBs must be athletic with rocket arms [not the slowest QB at the combine]

Great QBs will wind down in their late 30s, maybe hanging on with reduced effectiveness

lol.....dont be too hard on me.....sorta kidding.....sorta serious

bradys transformation into a mystic is entertaining

i guess he is planning on "overcoming" and transcending western science and the "laws of nature"

I think that was Alan Watts, the old American buddhist philosopher (he spoke with a British affectation: EDIT-- he was actually British but lived in California as an adult). I think he goes on to say how science has shown that view is false, that determinism is false, that the clockwork view of the universe was refuted, that there is dice rolling. Quantum Mechanics ruined everything. I was psyched because I thought that was what the video was going to move toward...But it ended before the speaker's actual punchline. :)

Here is another lecture from Alan Watts:

When I was an undergrad I was sort of a follower of his.

Last edited:
I think that was Alan Watts, the old American buddhist philosopher (he spoke with a British affectation). I think he goes on to say how science has shown that view is false, that determinism is false, that the clockwork view of the universe was refuted, that there is dice rolling. Quantum Mechanics ruined everything. I was psyched because I thought that was what the video was going to move toward...But it ended before the speaker's actual punchline. :)
even if there is some truth to this non deterministic quantum view of things on a very deep and/or subatomic scale

using that stuff as though it pertains to being a better athlete is a little pretentious in my view

even if there is some truth to this non deterministic quantum view of things on a very deep and/or subatomic scale

using that stuff as though it pertains to being a better athlete is a little pretentious in my view
Hype video man. It's not a mathematical proof of doing improbable things, it's a motivational video about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye