PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News July 25, Training Camp Primer – Linebackers

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
"...Pulley, 28, has played in 49 games, making 26 starts over the last three seasons for the Chargers and Giants..."

Those #s are a bit misleading, because he appeared in only 4 games with one start for the Vagiants in 2019 and didn't play at all for them in 2020, for reasons that appear more performance-related than health-related...Still, if healthy & motivated, he would automatically become our #3 Center behind Andrews & Karras and with a strong camp (if signed) could allow Karras more backup snaps at his natural Guard position...

Re-signing Wells is a complete waste of time & effort...Everyone already knows he sucks; so why don't you give somebody else a chance, Bill?

Not one of those players currently on PUP besides Gilmore is guaranteed a spot on the 53...They ALL better get their asses on the field ASAP.

Regarding the LBs:

Besides the previously-mentioned locks, I'm fairly sure that Jennings is a near-lock and I hope that Raekwon McMillan is another one...Next Men Up for me would be Langi & Terez Hall...JaWrong Bentley & Bowwower just need to Go, and stay Gone...Cant McGroan is the obligatory rookie IR body.

Regarding the LBs:

Besides the previously-mentioned locks, I'm fairly sure that Jennings is a near-lock and I hope that Raekwon McMillan is another one...Next Men Up for me would be Langi & Terez Hall...JaWrong Bentley & Bowwower just need to Go, and stay Gone...Cant McGroan is the obligatory rookie IR body.
It will be interesting to see if Jennings makes a 2nd year leap. Uche will be fun to watch but he never really lit it up at Michigan. Hightower, KVN and Judon allow the young kids to slowly come on as they learn. McMillan has disappointed - let's hope he breaks out this year. Bentley is Ok if his snaps and assignments are limited, but not sure there is a roster spot for a limited guy. Barmore will be interesting too - lots of talent. Having McGrown stashed for next year is a huge benefit.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back