PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: N'Keal Harry Credits Cam Newton For Helping Build His Confidence Following Career Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling Cam's int a "horrible pick" says it all. I bet when Brady noodle-armed that pass last December to who knows who he was throwing to when Rowe grabbed it and took it to the house seriously damaging our playoff prospects the Bradyites wouldn't call it a horrible pick. THey'd blame Edelman. Or Belichick. :haha::rofl:
Brady never made a bad throw the whole time he was here (per many posters on this board). To them, every incompletion/interception was the receiver's, OL's, coordinator, water boy's fault, anyone and everyone but Brady. I like Brady and think he's the GOAT, but reality is reality.

Crazy how good Harry looks when he doesn't have a raging white supremacist who only throws to white receivers at QB

Why yes, I do believe that was a shot over Brady's bow.

There are many other young receivers who are in, or came through, New England over the last few years who agree with this message.

Disclaimer: Brady is the GOAT. In Boston sports history, he's in the stratosphere of Russell, Orr, Yaz, Ortiz, of course. But if I had been a WR coming out of college, I'd have wanted nothing to do with the Patriots over the last few years.

You would have looked great in jete green.

How many SB rings do the message senders have?

Brady never made a bad throw the whole time he was here (per many posters on this board). To them, every incompletion/interception was the receiver's, OL's, coordinator, water boy's fault, anyone and everyone but Brady. I like Brady and think he's the GOAT, but reality is reality.

Reality is what we're seeing now.

You would have looked great in jete green.

How many SB rings do the message senders have?

Quincy Enunwa and Robby Ansderson are carving out pretty good careers for themselves.
Devin Smith is still playing, now for the Cowboys.

Now do the Patriots. Julian Edelman and...?

Why? Because he makes them feel all happy and warm inside and tells then their fumbles through the end zone are Ok and no big deal? I remember Bill saying the Patriots are built on competition and production and if you can't produce then you are gone. That is what Brady carried onto the field every single year which made us the winningest franchise in NFL history and six rings. Feelings be damned. That *used* to be the NE culture set down by Bill himself. Now it seems we have morphed into this let's make sure everyone feels good and happy, and it's Ok to lose as long as you made it close. We really did lose the Patriot Way when Brady left. It's stunning how quick.

whoa you totally misrepresented my post. If Brady was still here this year our offense is not as efficient is all I am saying. Cam newton is getting more out of these receivers than brady did last year. Now maybe its due to Cam newtons running threat that gives the receivers just that little bit of extra separation. Maybe its cam newtons attitude towards the young guys to work with what he has and stay positive. All I know is the offense basically is cam newton right now.

Either way its not a knock on brady. But as much as I love brady you cant tell me his attitude wasnt negative last year. His whole demeaner this year in Tampa going to OTA's working with the guys in the offseason is totally different than last year when he refused to work with anyone. Bill and Tom just went separate ways in offensive/team building philosophy

You saw in the 2018 superbowl year after the steelers game Bills shift in offensive thinking from being a Tom-centric passing team to a running team that played tough defense and made enough plays to win essentially making brady a game manager. Brady wants to show he can still air it out and is more than a game manager who can make a few big plays a game in Tampa. Cam newton with his running ability gives an extra threat to Bills "new offense"

Why yes, I do believe that was a shot over Brady's bow.

There are many other young receivers who are in, or came through, New England over the last few years who agree with this message.

Disclaimer: Brady is the GOAT. In Boston sports history, he's in the stratosphere of Russell, Orr, Yaz, Ortiz, of course. But if I had been a WR coming out of college, I'd have wanted nothing to do with the Patriots over the last few years.
What young WRs have passed through here who did ANYTHING anywhere else?

Only WRs coming out of college who suck would've wanted nothing to do with Brady & the NEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down