PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: New Patriots QB Mac Jones Brings His Winning Work Ethic to New England

I’d be perfectly fine for Stid the Kid to step up as starter and let Mac get a season in the program under his belt. Not talking about how likely it is, just that it would be a great scenario. If Stid continues to perform as he just did and convinces Bill et al that he’s the best choice as starter we’ve really hit a jackpot. He’s at the end of his rookie deal, if he really pans out the worst scenario is a good comp pick when he leaves, and everything else is upside. I’m not saying it’s likely but I’d love to see it happen.
I think Stid is in the middle of his rookie contract. Stid starting would be pretty cool...same as Mac. Anyone but Cam.

I think Stid is in the middle of his rookie contract. Stid starting would be pretty cool...same as Mac. Anyone but Cam.
You’re right. Guess I thought he was in his final year here because almost everybody on this board has written him off already. Personally I think Stid starting would be cooler than Mac starting, just because he’s the underdog everyone is ready to cut and Mac is the top dog being worshipped before he really does anything more than suit up for the Patriots.

Anyone but Cam.
Uh...

giphy.gif

...maybe not anyone. ;)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back