PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Mock Draft with BGC “Patriots Type” Players

I expect the patriots have decided to use these hybrid safeties rather than fast LBs. Hence, less need for LB and enhanced need at DT..NT specifically.

Cb, NT, and OT should be the first 3 picks BPA

I expect the patriots have decided to use these hybrid safeties rather than fast LBs. Hence, less need for LB and enhanced need at DT..NT specifically.

Cb, NT, and OT should be the first 3 picks BPA
True...with Dugger, Phillips, Wilson and Peppers (thanks for reminding me @Nunchucks) possibly playing LB in certain situations along with the following who are all 26 or younger...drafting an LB in early rounds is probably not happening...

McGrone
Uche
McMillan
Perkins
Jennings
Hall
Tavai

Last edited:
True...with Dugger, Phillips and Wilson possibly playing LB in certain situations along with the following who are all 26 or younger...drafting an LB in early rounds is probably not happening...

McGrone
Uche
McMillan
Perkins
Jennings
Hall
Tavai
And Peppers

True...with Dugger, Phillips and Wilson possibly playing LB in certain situations along with the following who are all 26 or younger...drafting an LB in early rounds is probably not happening...

McGrone
Uche
McMillan
Perkins
Jennings
Hall
Tavai

If you think about it, if your team has 4 dominant defensive linemen, especially against the run, and some over sized safeties and really good corners, a 4-1-6 defense could be very dominant in today’s nfl!

We are a good corner and two defensive linemen from being there.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back