NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 2020 Patriots Roster Projection Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
MORSE: 2020 Patriots Roster Projection Final
Mark Morse
Saturday is cut down day and it's always interesting to see what the Patriots do and how many of their players they have cut get picked up by other teams.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

MORSE: 2020 Patriots Roster Projection Final
Mark Morse
Saturday is cut down day and it's always interesting to see what the Patriots do and how many of their players they have cut get picked up by other teams.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Calhoun is listed as making the roster but the subsequent paragraph discusses him being a tough cut.

JC Jackson to IR after 53 man roster is set? Huh?

I see Bethel making the team. He is a Slater- level ST talent and with King going in the PUP and Bolden opting out, I don't see BB cutting him. Davis is a very good ST player from everything I have read but he is not on Bethel's level.

Still would keep Izzo over Jake Johnson, Lamar Miller over JJ Taylor, and ANYBODY over Terry Brooks who Completely Feckin Sucks.

Why include Slater; he isn't an acceptable WR.

Once I saw Bethel rejected because his CB skills weren't good enough, I didn't go make and look seriously at this roster.

Still would keep Izzo over Jake Johnson, Lamar Miller over JJ Taylor, and ANYBODY over Terry Brooks who Completely Feckin Sucks.

I'm fine with cutting Brooks, but I don't see it happening, unless we sign a replacement. Belichick has a silly protocol, He will keep a player unless HE believes that he has a better player on the squad.

For mw, Miller is a lock, unless he stays on PUP, which would be OK.

And yes, Johnson is NOT the best choice for the 3rd TE spot.

Why include Slater; he isn't an acceptable WR.

Once I saw Bethel rejected because his CB skills weren't good enough, I didn't go make and look seriously at this roster.

. . . especially since he put King on PUP. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye