PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 15 Observations From Game 6 – Patriots vs Cowboys

Agreed on all points, except maybe the Mac INT late in the game... I still feel that was more on him than on Bourne, too high & too far in front...

Did you see that Pro Football Focus had Jones rated as the #2 QB in the league week 6 with a 92.2 rating! Carson Wentz was #1 with 94.1. I have a lot of faith in the PFF ratings. Watch the play again and you will see that Bourne had a case of alligator arms going across the middle. Agholor ... OMG you are a professional, make the catch and we win the game.

I like that the int wasnt Macs fault. :excited: . definitely could have thrown it better

Did you see that Pro Football Focus had Jones rated as the #2 QB in the league week 6 with a 92.2 rating! Carson Wentz was #1 with 94.1. I have a lot of faith in the PFF ratings.
I have even less faith in them now.

Watch the play again and you will see that Bourne had a case of alligator arms going across the middle. Agholor ... OMG you are a professional, make the catch and we win the game.
Agree that Agholor should've caught the ball, and that the game might very well have ended right then & there... Still don't think it's unreasonable to expect Mac to make a better throw to Bourne, however; it didn't have to be perfect, but it did have to be lower.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back