Search

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: 15 Observations From Game 6 – Patriots vs Cowboys

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Agreed on all points, except maybe the Mac INT late in the game... I still feel that was more on him than on Bourne, too high & too far in front...

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Did you see that Pro Football Focus had Jones rated as the #2 QB in the league week 6 with a 92.2 rating! Carson Wentz was #1 with 94.1. I have a lot of faith in the PFF ratings. Watch the play again and you will see that Bourne had a case of alligator arms going across the middle. Agholor ... OMG you are a professional, make the catch and we win the game.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Did you see that Pro Football Focus had Jones rated as the #2 QB in the league week 6 with a 92.2 rating! Carson Wentz was #1 with 94.1. I have a lot of faith in the PFF ratings.
I have even less faith in them now.

Watch the play again and you will see that Bourne had a case of alligator arms going across the middle. Agholor ... OMG you are a professional, make the catch and we win the game.
Agree that Agholor should've caught the ball, and that the game might very well have ended right then & there... Still don't think it's unreasonable to expect Mac to make a better throw to Bourne, however; it didn't have to be perfect, but it did have to be lower.