PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Julian Edelman Released by the Patriots, Another Legend Moves On

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Julian Edelman Released by the Patriots, Another Legend Moves On
Steve Balestrieri
Following a failed physical designation the Patriots have terminated the contract of Julian Edelman. NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport was the first to

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Oh he's expected to retire. I enjoy that outcome way more than the prospect of seeing him play with Brady in a stinkin ass Bucs jersey

Hey if he's feeling better by Thanksgiving and wants to give it one more go...and TB has a need for a part-time, chain-moving, 3rd-down receiving option, then I'm certainly not going to begrudge him the opportunity...

Interesting how the media has picked up this headline and followed along.. it sounds as though the Pats did a "heartless deed", while in reality they did him a favor..

Perhaps is should be labeled, "Julian Edelman retires after failing physical"... there always seems to be veiled attempts to portray BB as some sort of villain...

Interesting how the media has picked up this headline and followed along.. it sounds as though the Pats did a "heartless deed", while in reality they did him a favor..

Perhaps is should be labeled, "Julian Edelman retires after failing physical"... there always seems to be veiled attempts to portray BB as some sort of villain...
I was just about to write something like this.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back