NEW ARTICLE: Five Patriots/NFL Things to Know 3/25

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Five Patriots/NFL Things to Know 3/25
Ian Logue
Some Patriots news and NFL notes for Thursday, March 25, 2021

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Yeah I was very pleasantly surprised to read of Sweet Feet's return here, especially for the money he'll earn while trying to catch Cant's passes...
I though for sure that one of GB, TB, MIA, even JAX stood a better chance of signing him than the NEP did...Their loss is our gain...

Same with Lawrence Guy...So why was Bill in such a rush to waste his money signing under-achieving crap like Monty Adams & Carl Davis, and ill-fitting ones like Hank Anderson, before Guy officially signed elsewhere?
"...his return solidifies a pretty good group up front that should be fairly formidable in 2021...."
His return makes the DTs a pretty good group; it wasn't that way before then.

A 17-game season Sucks.

LaRoyal with Cheese Reynolds = a complete, utter Waste of Money...Disgraceful...Of all the LBs on the street, including those who can stick with RBs & TEs better than what we have here...And just when I thought Bill was taking out the trash...

And congrats to Justin Herron for his quick-thinking & bravery...It helps to be 6'4 & 300lbs, but that's not something about which one really thinks when he has to react as fast as he had to...Hope the lady is ok.

• Winner
Reactions: Ian

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back