PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Never thought I would say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarge

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
With all the trolls in here today with there "class of the AFC" thing going on (which is funny because at this point in the season the Colts undeniably wear that title) and the bragging about "6 AFC Chamionships" (which is hilarious, and was clearly picked because they didn't want to compare SB wins), I am going to say something I never thought I would.

Should the Pats lose this weekend, I'm pulling for the Colts to send these wannabies home for a third straight humiliating year!

sarge said:
With all the trolls in here today with there "class of the AFC" thing going on (which is funny because at this point in the season the Colts undeniably wear that title) and the bragging about "6 AFC Chamionships" (which is hilarious, and was clearly picked because they didn't want to compare SB wins), I am going to say something I never thought I would.

Should the Pats lose this weekend, I'm pulling for the Colts to send these wannabies home for a third straight humiliating year!

if we lose im pulling for the Steelers i like them a tad bit more than the Colts and Manning will choke :bricks:

sarge said:

Me too. Not saying the Pats will lose. But... me too.

sarge said:

Hey, don't knock those 6 AFC Championships. It means they've got us beat 4-2 in losing the Super Bowl. Also took the Patriots off the hook for "Worst Super Bowl Defeat Ever".

dryheat44 said:
Also took the Patriots off the hook for "Worst Super Bowl Defeat Ever".

That's right. I've been meaning to thank them for that one!

sarge said:

Until this past week, I would not have agreed. But the immaturity of some (not all) of these Bronco's fans have made me want the donkey's to head home in a brutal fassion, preferably a nice beating by the pats. If not, then the colts will do. I've never been more unimpressed by a group of fans. Its truly unnerving coming to these forums and reading some of the crap they write. They could have a little curtosy towards us pats fans considering its our board. Instead, they come here and talk about how the pats suck and how plummer will destroy any hope of anything. Ever grow up bronco's fans? (only some of you)

Actually, you can't judge all of Bronco's nation by the few idiot trolls that here this week.

Just like they can't judge us by the few idiot trolls on their board that call themselves Patriots fans.

But, one thing you can judge about Denver, they have very ugly uniforms. And, they will lose this week.

Yea.. because a few fans represent the entire Bronco fanbase in the world, good call. :confused:

Good luck to you guys Sat, should be a good game regardless. Some Bronco fans are a little miffed that while the Pats are complaining about a lack of respect, the Broncos are actually get that lack of respect. Check out all the "expert" picks. I think ESPN, only 1 is picking a 13-3 home team to win. Bah.

Whatever you do, don't base Bronco fans on BusterT. He is an old "fan" that has been from Bronco boards. He trashes our Broncos more than you do, by a longshot. He is a classic, expert troll, and knows exactly what to say to push all the buttons possible. I have little doubt he is here to give you exactly what you are getting; a negative feeling towards the Bronco fans.

Your best bet is to ban this loser, he'll bring nothing to your board.

well

While i really hope and pray we win. If it's not us, then i would like to see the squeelers win. Although most of their fans i have met are classless; i respect the team---------that and i couldn't bear to watch peyton and bill polian happy! :bricks:

After years of usenet posting, I've learned not to equate some loudmouth losers with an entire team's fanbase. If the Broncos and Colts meet next week, I'll be pulling for Denver. It's part "rooting for the underdog" and part "losing to the eventual champ...meaning the Pats were probably the 2nd best team this year". If the Pats lose to Denver, I hope the Colts lose by more, indicating that the Pats gave Denver more of a game than the Colts would.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill