PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Needs Analysis: Wide Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's missed more games than he's played since he's gone to Seattle. That guy is always friggin' hurt. I'll pass.

Yeah, so if the Pats sign him relatively cheap (3 years ~5 or 6 million total with 2 mil guaranateed), if they can get 40 or 50 catches and 12 games + playoffs per season that is a damn good deal.

If there is good value including a signifcant discount for probable injuries, I'm all for it.

Yeah, so if the Pats sign him relatively cheap (3 years ~5 or 6 million total with 2 mil guaranateed), if they can get 40 or 50 catches and 12 games + playoffs per season that is a damn good deal.

If there is good value including a signifcant discount for probable injuries, I'm all for it.

We'd be lucky to get 12 games out of him total in the 3 years.

Does this mean I can stop dreaming of Darius Heyward-Bey playing in New England next year?

Probably. I think WR is probably our strongest position on the team heading into next year, with perhaps a low-salaried vet coming over in free agency.

Any inclinations that he has the character/smarts to succeed as a Pats wide receiver? As in, do we know he can avoid the CJax/Bethel path.

Any inclinations that he has the character/smarts to succeed as a Pats wide receiver? As in, do we know he can avoid the CJax/Bethel path.

Character looks to be fantastic from interviews. Smarts I have no idea.

I'm personally praying that if Percy Harvin comes out in the draft this year he falls to us. Imagine him split wide with Moss while Welker and Gaffney roam the middle?

Marko Mitchell fan here - anyone see any similarities between him and Randy?

I'm personally praying that if Percy Harvin comes out in the draft this year he falls to us. Imagine him split wide with Moss while Welker and Gaffney roam the middle?

Will he be ready for Alabama? I think the Tide secondary is the weakest part of their defense. Harvin needs to play well against Bama to prove to thescouts, he is NFL ready.

I will be at the game and I am looking forward to it. I think that if Florida starts fast, they could have Alabama blown out by the 3rd Q. However if Florida lets Alabama hang around, the Gators could regret it.

I like Dez Bryant from OSU. Not only does he look really good at WR, but I believe he's also the #1 punt return guy in college football. Only question is, what round will he go and will he even be in this year's draft.

http://usc.scout.com/a.z?s=15&p=8&c=1&nid=2370011

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back