PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Need help with a tailgate party

Nefan12345

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi all - I have been reading this site for years and always figure I have nothing too valuable to add so havent posted in a while but I need your help....

I am turning 40 on Sept 16 and I want to throw a tailgate party for family/friends at Gillette. Do you know who may rent Rvs for such an event? Or do you have any other ideas oin how to do this?

Hi all - I have been reading this site for years and always figure I have nothing too valuable to add so havent posted in a while but I need your help....

I am turning 40 on Sept 16 and I want to throw a tailgate party for family/friends at Gillette. Do you know who may rent Rvs for such an event? Or do you have any other ideas oin how to do this?

Buddy, why dont you GOOGLE RV's in the area you live?

Ya - I tried that. I guess I was wondering if anyone heard of any outfits that catered specifically to Pats tailgating? (Kinda like all pro tailgating does? Only for less than $300 a head)

Thanks - that's exactly what I was looking for...I'll check them out!

Hope it works out for you!

Hey everyone, I would normally just start a thread but can't seem to do that until I have 30 posts. So I found a thread that looked similar to what I would have posted!
I am throwing a bachelor party for a buddy of mine on 9/26. We're taking an RV down to Foxwoods on Saturday night and were hoping to incorporate a tailgate at Gillette on the way back up north on Sunday 9/27. I was hoping for help with the following couple things:
1)Is the stadium the only place to tailgate? I thought I had heard once that there are lots on route 1 that cater completely to tailgating. I've tried searching for them but get bombarded with junk on google.
2)Is a ticket required to get access to a parking spot?

Thank you all for your help, enjoy the season and let's stomp on Rex Ryan this weekend!!

Hey everyone, I would normally just start a thread but can't seem to do that until I have 30 posts. So I found a thread that looked similar to what I would have posted!
I am throwing a bachelor party for a buddy of mine on 9/26. We're taking an RV down to Foxwoods on Saturday night and were hoping to incorporate a tailgate at Gillette on the way back up north on Sunday 9/27. I was hoping for help with the following couple things:
1)Is the stadium the only place to tailgate? I thought I had heard once that there are lots on route 1 that cater completely to tailgating. I've tried searching for them but get bombarded with junk on google.
2)Is a ticket required to get access to a parking spot?

Thank you all for your help, enjoy the season and let's stomp on Rex Ryan this weekend!!

I come from south of the Stadium and basically every business for at least a half mile from the stadium has parking for the game. Expect to pay $40-50 bucks. Gillette charges $70 for an RV.

They say a ticket is required for entry into Gillette lots, but I've never been asked for a ticket in all the years we've been going. I'm not sure about the business lots though.

Good luck and have a great time.

I'm going to a game later this year -- 1pm on a Sunday. When should I plan to get there to have decent parking and where to park?

Gillette has been charging $125 for RVs for the last couple of years. I expect to be at P10 at 9am this Sunday. Always a great time. See you there!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back